1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Formula is a Success

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Obama will looked upon as someone who help turn us away from a global depression into this period of remarkable unemployement.

Still it's not all victory, real income is still behind and there are many many people struggling.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I find it curious you ask me for a link while you give Rocketman1981 a free pass on all of the nonsense he posted.

link:

2009: $1,413
    2010: $1,294
    2011: $1,295
    2012: $1,087
    2013: $679
    2014: $485
    2015: $438
    2016: $585
    2017: $665

For 2018 there can only be estimates.

2018: $833

2018: $782

2018: $793

2018: $830
    2019: $980

For all of you keeping track at home, the Bush 43 Presidency gave us The Great Recession, with trillion dollar deficits 2009-2012. This is the cost of de-regulating Wall Street.

Trump has given us a huge tax cut that largely benefits the top 1% and we are heading back to a trillion dollar deficit.

B-Bob and Nook like this.
  3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I am going to return the favor here.

What ***ing Trump boom? The job numbers from 2010-2016 look mighty similar to 2017-2018, ie Obama's last six years versus Trump's first two.

Link?

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So you dont have the numbers

As far as me responding to you asking for proof, you challenged my post with numbers i knew you didn't have

You challenge me a lot now you gon cry?

Get a life it aint personal

A lot of stupidity by bush led to the collapse. Not just tax cuts

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Boom isn't just about unemployment. The economy is growing at a rate it hasn't seen in four years.

Obama left us with a good economy

#45 pgabriel, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@NoWorries

Whenever the CBO gives a future deficit number based on tax cuts or whatever, its an estimate.

Trymp haters running around talking about the damage from these cuts don't know the future. It depends on tax receipts from years to come.

My position is regardless the tax cuts weren't that significant

7. dmoneybangbang

He posted the link.....

You're right, deregulation (letting the fox watch over the hen house) was a bigly factor in the worst finacial crisis since the Great Depression in addition...

You consistently don't know what you are talking about, don't take it too personally.

8. dmoneybangbang

We have plenty of evidence of what happens when a recession occurs, and we will inevitably have a recession.

Your position is wrong, tax cuts are a significant.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't say anything about deregulation but yes since you mention it i agree deregulation was a major factor in 08.

Ive asked you before and you couldn't answer what Trump deregulation are you referring to will cause a collapse?

Why do you wanna have this stupid argument again is a more prevelant question

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

They arent that big. When there is an actual recession you can have your argument

Until then i am on thd side of actual factual

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Democrats

Have your Russian spy stupidity, its irrelevant, but stop rooting against the economy

Everyone likes money. Go with flow. You can jump off bandwagon when it gets bad.

El_Conquistador and John Oliver like this.
  12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Gonna be one hell of a recession. But for now I'm enjoying being part of the 1%. Boom times for us. Plebs gonna get rocked tho.

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I think the minimum wage should be $10 an hr. That being said there will be natural wage growth on all levels due to unemployment rate

Simple supply and demand

14. dmoneybangbang

Have you asked me before? The answer is there is no single answer as recessions are often for several reasons. Dumb gotcha question.

Because you keep posting stupid things. Stop posting is the solution.

15. dmoneybangbang

Again.... we have decades of data. You have no actual facts.

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The tax cuts aren't significant is an opinion based on my economic and financial knowledge

You challenged me with the pissing and no facts.

The top individual tax rate drops 2%

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Yes

When you argued about interest rates under Trump vs Bush you also kept talking deregulation and i kept asking what specific deregulation will lead to a collapse

Same conversation replace interest rates (which haven't been lowered only raised by trump) with tax cuts

Its the same stupid argument you predicting gloom based on false principle he is doung same thing as bush.

18. dmoneybangbang

And the corporate tax rate decreased from 35% to 21%.... that's caused a of extra economic activity.

Don't quit your day job.... hopefully it isn't predicting oil prices....

19. dmoneybangbang

Cutting taxes and vastly increasing spending is what Bush Jr did and what Trump did. When an recession happens, revenue plummets and spending increases even more. We also have an aging population who will further increase spending on medicare and SSN.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Grest so you claim recession when it happens. Not about to argue your hypothetical s. When they happen alert me

The extra actvity will increase tax receipts. So none of us know whats gonna happen. Until your recession hapens you're bothering me. Trump is two years in and experincing growth haven't seen in 4 years

I have statef only facts. You're obnoxious with your hypothetical