1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

So you prefer a Pence/McConnel/Ryan leadership? Do you even have the slightest clue what you're asking for? For one who absolutely detests Christians, you're asking for a Christian government to instill extreme Christian SCOTUS.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Let's have a 'How many stupid and crazy things has each individual has said during their time as president elect/president that have inflammatory consequences' and I'll spot you the 8 years vs 1 month that each has had the bully pulpit of 'president'.

For some reason I think you are less confident in winning here than me and I'm spotting you 8 years. Wanna play?

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

DD why you so triggered? You do realize you and other morons are asking to impeach someone who is not yet POTUS. How they hell do you even do that you fricking idiots.

4. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

Starting to think that Trump picked Pence to make people think twice before impeaching him.

Amiga likes this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Do I prefer? Not really, but I prefer to have a man of integrity in that spot over the embarassment of a Human being that is Trump.

Pence is scary in his own right as he is one of those dinosaurs and Jesus freaks - but at least he is a politician....I would rather endure 4 years of stupid dino magic crap than Trump.

DD

6. DaDakota

This is such a ****ING stretch it is not even funny, yes, Obama spoke a few times when he probably shouldn't but Trump is Diarrhea of the mouth on a daily basis.

They are not even REMOTELY the same. It is this kind of tit for tat bullshit that is completely disingenuous and frankly is flat out WRONG.

I am having a very hard time understanding how ANYONE can defend Trump that has actual integrity, if you are defending him - you are comprimising what alleged values you have.

I don't like Pence but at least he is an honorable man with convictions - Trump can not be defended....he is a disgraceful human being.

DD

#9046 DaDakota, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    fchowd0311 likes this.
  7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If he has done something wrong, he should be impeached. If he has not, then he should not be impeached. WTF?

8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Two sides of the coin.

Impeach him now. Seen enough already.

Will never impeach him, even if he commit some high crimes.

WTF

9. fchowd0311

I'm honestly pessimistic of a successful impeachment attempt. I think too many GOP politicians think party over country. There are a few exceptions such as McCain but majority will not dare blemish the legacy of a Republican president.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Well, he certainly is incompetent and dangerous. And very unpresidential. He clearly is making poor decisions and making a joke out of our country. He's a really awful leader and clearly isn't presidential material.

I am not sure that is grounds for impeachment though. I would only support impeachment if he has committed a crime or jeopardized this country through an action.

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

They will if he does something so egregious they have to act or get decimated in the mid-terms

12. fchowd0311

I doubt it it'll take long.

13. DaDakota

Him not divesting his companies is already an impeachable event. And apparently doesn't believe in any media....when HE IS THE ONE LYING!

[​IMG]

DD

#9053 DaDakota, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    fchowd0311 likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

Yes. He can help ease our suspensions with a release of his tax returns. Why not just show it at this point to shut up is critics on the matter? Hmmm. I wonder why?

15. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Yea. The likely scenario is proof of Trump conflict of busn interest, and if that happen, GOP in Congress isn't going to care.

16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I think the golden showers stuff is enough to get him impeached Clinton-style.

17. fchowd0311

How's that saying go? If you believe everyone around you is an *******, maybe you're the *******?

18. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Battle Hymn of the Republican never fails to inspire

sugrlndkid likes this.
  19. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Glad those extra fireworks from the DNC and Hillary's failed candidacy...didnt go to waste...

RocketsLegend likes this.
  20. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I mean, how the hell can you equate Obama's goofs to Trump? Any other comparison like that, and you'd call it ridiculous. "Corey Brewer misses shots. But so does James Harden." Absolutely - no, purposefully stupid.

R0ckets03 likes this.