1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

But remember...he's not a Trump supporter!

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump is really a liberal and it's liberals fault he was born.

3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

You didn't answer the simple 'yes' or 'no' question. Would you like to see Trump impeach? Are you hoping evidence will come up that will result in him being impeached?

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I would. Is it partisan of me to believe a man with zero nuance in policy and the ternoerment of an adolcent male teenager is unfit for president? I guess in today's world it is.

Though for some reason I didn't have these feelings about McCain or Romeny.

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

You're no better than fauxnews or any other biased POS. He's done nothing and nothing proven to warrant an impeachment. You're an anarchist.

6. fchowd0311

I'm pragmatic. I would rather him be kicked out of office before he would actual weild power to perform an impeachable offense

There is a reason why bookies are placing bets on how soon he will be impeached. There has never been a man with this thin of a skin, with this much lack in understanding even the most basic policy positions who's entire life is selling **** plated in gold elected to the presidency.

7. ipaman

There's also never been a President so viciously attacked by so many before facking up. I mean the attacks are organized and constant and he's not even sworn in yet! That's why the bookies are taking bets.

8. fchowd0311

Probably because there never has been a president elect who spews out the most asinine rhetoric deviod of nuance while also having finvial confclits of interests and being the first president in 50 years to not relaese his tax returns. Jeez, I wonder why?

9. ipaman

You may not like the content of his spewing but I don't see a difference in comparison to Obama's overpromising sweet talk that he failed to deliver. Same bullshiet to me.

10. fchowd0311

Well that's your problem.

Every politician in the history of politicians fails to keep all promises. That's the nature of a system with checks and balances. When rational voters vote, they understand this.

Trump on the other hand has far more merit to his critiam other than his **** rhetoric such as setting up a 'blind trust' to his children who I'm sure he will not speak to on the next 4 years apparently along with being the first president elect to not release any tax returns in 50 years.

11. Space Ghost

I do wonder if a white kid gets killed for assaulting the neighborhood watch, will Trump get up and say that could have been his son?

ipaman likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

And here it is. The one quote that magically brought race relations 30 years back because apparently it is impossible to get another quote out of people like you to defend the claim that Obama brought race relations back.

Apparently it takes one quote... A fairly benign quote for that matter.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

White kids don't get stalked and killed by "the neighborhood watch". Wut? You might as well wonder if a white kid gets stopped for a "broken tail light" and ends up getting shot because he looked like a "robbery suspect" or had a gun errr... cell phone in his hand.

14. Space Ghost

Beer summit was the first. And it wouldn't be the last. Trump is not the only one who speaks when he should shut up. Just sayin'.

15. fchowd0311

Anyways that's a nice convinient spin.

Here is my spin. You can explain why it has less merit

A black teenager minding his own business walking to his father's is stalked by a wanna be cop who couldn't make it and assumed that because he had a hood on and was black stalked him which rationally would worry any teenager to enable their fight or flight response and Martin chose fight.

#9035 fchowd0311, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  16. fchowd0311

Beer summit? Are cops infallible?

Calling out an INDIVIDUAL'S cop's actions as stupid is race baiting? Really?

Can you explain to me why our law enforcement is so thin skinned.

I would love for some more explcit quotes. I would also like for the sentence before and after the quote in question. It's so easy to **** on this type of stupid rhetoric.

I've had this exact same debate about the beer summit with a former Marine peer of mine and I noticed how he would equate critisism of law enforcement such as in the beer summit to attacking white people. Which makes it clear where his paradigm is. I'm sure you are suspect to the same paradigm of critisism our Le as an attack on white people thus racist.

17. Space Ghost

Because your spin is no different than my spin. Nobody knows what really happened. Thus why the POTUS should have kept his mouth shut until he had the facts... instead of trying to find an opportunity to create racial divides.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Hell yes, he has done enough already to be impeached.

Get him the hell out of there he is an embarrassment to this country.

DD

19. fchowd0311

Why are white people so thin skinned? Btw his comment was in reference to local PD not arresting Zimmerman and pressing charges for at least a court trial to determine the truth. He wanted that. He made no statemnt in regards to the actual outcome of the trial.

So you also have the context wrong. It makes me wonder if your entire paradigm on this matter is skewed.

#9039 fchowd0311, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  20. Space Ghost

Yes beer summit. It happened because Obama realized he spoke when he should have kept his mouth shut and wait for the facts.

This has little to do with white vs black. This crap happens all the time. What remains is Trump needlessly and stupidly runs his mouth and Obama did the same.