1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

So you're just a "cuck", too weak to stand up to bullies.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I think it's important to note that RocketsLegend is at most 25 years old by his own admission and likely a few years younger than that. Maybe we should cut him some slack, after all, he's just a kid.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol whatever you say man, you also posted some of the same things twice to likely make the list longer but whatever.

But you then post a list of videos asking liberals "WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE?!"

I'm not asking you to censor their speech, I'm asking of your opinion on it. Is it really that hard to give? Is it really that hard for a Trump supporter to say "Yeah, I'm against blatant racist speech like what was heard in the video."

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

There's a difference between speech and physical violence.

5. marky :)

marky :) Member

Rofl. Are you reading from a guidebook on how to respond like Trump for your responses?

6. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

I'm on the fence for trump. I don't condone that type of talk. And those people should be kicked out (one guy was for his t-shirt). But, you'll notice that the people yelling like that, are the minority. It's a big crowd, and a few are yelling like that. Many more are yelling to build a wall, but that's kind of been the campaign slogan, so I don't think you'll get rid of that. (For the record, I'm for better border security and for changes in immigration - think its too hard to get in, and that's why people jump the fence).

I think it is in poor taste to say all trump supporters are like that though. It's almost a given that absolutes aren't correct.

1 person likes this.
  7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

http://imgur.com/a/44jJY

8. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

GOOD point

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I never did say that all Trump supporters are though.

I will say one thing, a lot of racists seem to be Trump supporters. I don't think this is some strange coincidence or just happenstance. He says stuff that appeals to them.

10. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

BBWAHAHAHAHHA, oh man comparing it to the holocaust was absolutely amazing!!

Please lord let another Trump supporter accuse someone of having a victim complex, hahahahahhaha

11. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

This guy is just so clueless on a political level. He thinks the size of his "rallies" correlates to broad-based support.

Trump: ‘I don’t know why we’re not leading by a lot’

Maybe crowds don't make the difference...

Oh, and by the way; he's not leading in Florida.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think if Trump loses there will a huge spike in violence targeted at democrats and minorities

13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Come at me bro...

[​IMG]

14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

There will be an even bigger spike if he wins. See Brexit.

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I think if Trump wins there will be riots for days. Cities will burned down and Obama will encourage it . It's not like anti-Trump groups haven't been violent yet.

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Hello OP/Nomar/Honey/Ronny/TheDaddy whatever you now take as your nom de plume/self esteem - how's Number 3 on your list going?

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He just equated throwing an egg at someone as terrorism...

18. Indaface

Indaface Member

I just want to thank Donald Trump for being such a disaster that I will finally care enough about who is (or in this case isn't) President that I will vote for the first time ever.

1 person likes this.
  19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">U.S. Officials Literally Laughing at Donald Trump’s ‘Top Secret’ Iran Video Claim <a href="https://t.co/ll4Bhv9t9H">https://t.co/ll4Bhv9t9H</a> via <a href="https://twitter.com/thedailybeast">@thedailybeast</a></p>&mdash; Michael Weiss (@michaeldweiss) <a href="https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/761271089200820224">August 4, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

20. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I'm going to go ahead and do something I thought i'd never do and apologize for Donald SmallHands here - I saw this stupid video clip and mentioned it here...http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=10645879#post10645879 yesterday - the folks at Fox News did deliberately commingle this video to mislead their credulous cretinous crowd, including DonnyTinyPalms