1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

True Leader: Harden or Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by willwmc, Apr 26, 2014.

1. yummyhawtsauce

Mchale is the true leader obviously.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How do you know that no one saw him on the floor? I mean you LOF's always assume the worst.

3. yummyhawtsauce

did anyone notice when lillard snuck in for a layup off an inbounds play, bev tried to talk to harden about coverage, then harden said something and bev walked away in disgust

4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Good point. I bet ur super scary face to face. Yikes!

5. StevieFlight3

StevieFlight3 Member

I thought Howard's lack of excitement at the three showed his maturity. Blazers could have easily made a three to send it to 2OT. Looked like he wanted to get to the huddle and get the defense ready.

6. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Howard looked at him, but kept his back turned and kept talking to the refs. Parsons finally jogs over and helps Lin up. It was honestly pathetic.

7. New Generation

Yea now that I re-watched it, he does seem to take a pretty hard hit. But I also saw that he took the time to turn his head and look whether he his was going in before he hit the floor. If he was really in as much pain he it seemed, it would've shown the moment LMA almost snapped his neck. Either way, they should have gone to pick him up, faking or not.

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Rajon Rondo would have been the leader. Dude is scratching his head and wondering why he isn't a Rocket at this very moment on his vacation.

9. chandlerbang21

Beverly and dwight

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Harden and Howard are the leaders but Pat Bev is the heart.

11. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Neither Harden or Howard are the leaders this team needs them to be at this point. I'm thinking a lot of people on here are hoping Harden can grow into the true leader on this team because this team is only going to go as far as Harden takes them. Since Harden is younger I'm hoping he still has some maturing to go. Howard at this point is what he is.

12. Zergling

Zergling Member

It was Kelvin Sampson, which is why we're screwed.