1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tristan Thompson changing shooting hand from left to right

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tehG l i d e, Aug 10, 2013.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...g-history-by-switching-to-shoot-right-handed/

Strange move. I wonder if more players will start to become ambidextrous shooters in the future.

2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Now we can bet he won't be a Rocket soon. Morey LOVES lefties.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

It's one thing to say shoot as opposed to post move floaters and layups. Lots of great players can finish with both hands in the post.

4. manny5alive

manny5alive Member

Lebron James himself is actually left handed but shoots the ball with his right. That's the secret!

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Posted this earlier. Good luck to him.