1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Triple double

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Not Chaney, Jan 27, 2000.

1. Not Chaney

Not Chaney Member

Stevie messed around and got a triple double!!
    Way to go, thats what we like to hear.

------------------
    We would like to get rookie Francis on the break for some easy scoops in the first quarter...

[This message has been edited by Not Chaney (edited January 27, 2000).]

2. Rocket

Rocket Member

i guess we posted at the same time.....anyway he already has it and it is only the end of the third quarter.....unbelievable

3. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

Yeah, he got it with something like 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Amazing. Man if wouldn't of gone cold there at the end of the 3rd Q shooting the ball, he'd have something like 22 points.

Now he's only 9 blocks, or 8 steals away from the impossible quadruple double.

4. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

Unbelievable, from what I counted on the ESPN.com game update page, he had 7 rebounds in a 12 minute span in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Simply amazing. That would be incredible for a PF let alone a rookie PG who also happens to dish out 14+ assists with time to spare.

Azim da Dream

------------------
    No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

5. Not Chaney

Not Chaney Member

Right on Azim!

Steve Francis is on FIRE.

WHOOOOO !! Hacks be silent !! WHOOOOOO

------------------
    We would like to get rookie Francis on the break for some easy scoops in the first quarter...

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Ummm, I would rather have a win.

DaDakota

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

DaDakota

I tell ya. . . .If I ever get too Hype
    about anything. . . you are the man to call.

Rocket River