1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trip to Atlanta in Sept. (Outkast) Travel Advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by nickb492, Jun 20, 2014.

1. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I agree with Vortex burgers. I watched US vs Ghana there this week and had a Hell Fire Burger which was spicy as well yet delicious.

2. conquistador#11

I didn't even know outkast are back together!
    it's happening!

3. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

That looks pretty good. I just saw that the bars don't close till 4. Eh boy. I do remember Sleepy Brown singing that on Spottieottiedopalicious. Ok I have another question. What is the local beer that is good. I don't have a preference, I'll try anything. Just can't drink stouts or double IPAs all night.

4. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

You'll want to head over to Sweetwater Brewery then. For 10 USD you get 6 beers, a free pint glass and a tour of their local brewery. It's quite popular amongst locals.

http://sweetwaterbrew.com/

5. nickb492

Well I ended up having to sell my Sunday tickets and using that money to buy Friday night tickets from Stub Hubb. Have two questions?

Has anybody ever had a problem with Stub Hub. Bought the tickets as instant download and was able to print them out but has anybody ever had a problem with the website?

Also is their a parking garage near the Centennial Olympic Park?

Anyways I feel ridiculously excited for this show. Going to see them at ACL but their is nothing better than seeing my favorite artists in the Mecca of the southern hip-hop. Also added bonus if people love southern hip-hop. This documentary that I think shows a pretty interesting side of Atlanta and their influence on hip-hop.

Atlanta - The Untold Story of Atlanta Rise In the Rap Game
    <iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:uma:videolist:vh1.com:1730698/cp~instance%3Dfullepisode%26autoPlay%3Dfalse%26id%3D1730698%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideolist%3Avh1.com%3A1730698" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe>

http://www.vh1.com/video/vh1-rock-d...-rap-game-full-episode/1730698/playlist.jhtml

#25 nickb492, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  6. nickb492

Today is the day. Driving from Austin with a friend and looking at a 13 and half hour ride.
    [​IMG]

Doing this the whole way. Also I've had way to much coffee this morning.
    [​IMG]