1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Peppers

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Xerobull, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

100% Organic, 100% Houston Grown, FRESH PICKED Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Peppers!

Sizes range from average Strawberry to small Grape.

ONE DOZEN (12) for $10.

[​IMG]

Pickup only in 77546 (SE Houston, south of BW8)

I will consider shipping to longtime CF members in the US at your expense. Send me an email at xerobull at gmail or PM me here.

2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Heat ranges from burn your b-hole to youll need surgery for your b-hole.

How long did it take to grow those and was it harder in the Houston Climate? Peppers become a hell of a lot spicier when they are distressed or malnourished of water, not that these things would need to be any spicier.

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I've honestly never had an issue with spicy food going out. I feel like that may be a myth.

This bush is going on it's third year, and it's really taking off. The first year and a half I had it in a big pot in the corner of my living room. It wasn't getting cross-pollinated so I planted it in my back yard in the Houston clay-soil with no extra fertilizers. I did sprinkle some Epsom salt on the soil around it once and watered it in, but nothing for over a year. I got about 100 Peppers late last year out of it.

This summer it's taken off like crazy- it's 4 feet wide and 6.5 high, and I have hundreds of peppers coming in. I ate one a few weeks ago minced up on a hamburger and it was (of course) really hot but actually sweet once you got over the heat.

They're good. I wouldn't say they're the hottest thing I've ever had but they're close.