1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Travis Rodgers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Air Langhi, Oct 27, 2010.

1. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

SEC guy isn't real ?? :(

2. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

For those that are saying he has a Jim Rome-ish style is because he basically wrote for Jim Rome.

3. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Thumbs up! He's a great addition to Houston Sports radio. I just flip between he and Charlie whenever one has a commercial.

And Dylan Qwinn sucks ass.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I thought the same.

Rocket River

5. Hammer755

Hammer755 Contributing Member

I had high hopes for TR, but I can't listen any more. He is basically a cheap imitation of Rome, whose schtick jumped the shark years ago. It's not just that the feel of the show is similar to Rome, which you would expect considering they worked together for so long, but Rodgers actually sounds like Rome, using similar ... *pause* ... timing and ... *pause* ... cadences.

6. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

i like it when he has that buckner guy do his fact stuff. reminds me of the sklar brothers style.

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I'm not feeling this after dark show on 610. It cuts into Rockets call in show.

But I would understand why, the Rockets suck.