1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

transgendering the kids

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Sep 21, 2022.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The cartel must be laughing at these gringos

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

@fchowd0311

"fascist fascist fascist Weimar Hitler Hitler"

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I agree with her take and the only evidence I hear from people like you is "you say that term too much".

Yes I think trans people should be concerned with their safety now given the amount of dedication the right has with trans content. I mean federal legislators literally proposed bills based on libsoftictok voting them as their reasons. And trans population is so small compared to gen public that it's very easy to ignore their concerns and concentrate hate towards them. They are easy targets.

More and more armed groups are showing up to trans events also.

You spread and listen to fascist content.

And stop being so offended about it. You dedicate hours a week like me on a NBA fan team message board on politics and trans people. You aren't a moderate person. Stop pretending you are.

4. hooroo

hooroo Member

What's the story behind this meme?

5. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, we KNOW. :rolleyes:

fchowd0311 likes this.
  6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

7. fchowd0311

As I've said before. Why are you shocked and chagrined people call you extremist or fascist?

Dedicating this much time towards trans people on a NBA team fan message board isn't moderate behavior.

And before your claim was you are just against children deciding to be trans but it seems like you are just dismissing the entire concept of trans people existing by now.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

The amount of projection in this thread is really quite amazing. This show of fear against trans people is just showing their true colors. It's the only logical reason why they keep posting about random 1-off situations. Just scouring the internet for trans people and then coming here and posting it as if it's something to be afraid of...when they're just showing who they really are.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Who said anyone should be "afraid"? You are the one who is projecting.

Posting random unusual stuff is literally what happens on any internet message board, all the time.

You and fchowd can call anyone who wouldn't be comfortable with this dude being the teacher of their children a fascist or Nazi all day, it doesn't make it so.

The Real Shady and tinman like this.
  11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's projecting more than the LG short throw projector I saw at CES

those two dudes are like woke Ren and Stimpys

I also doubt their Rockets fandom

12. fchowd0311

Nazis during 1920s Germany didn't run around screaming "kill all the Jews". They did what you guys do. A long constant barrage of anecdotes and stories of why Jews are bad.

13. fchowd0311

Again, @AroundTheWorld , pretend I'm that faint introspective voice you never listened to in your life....

What you are doing isn't normal! Again what you are doing isn't normal. Normal people don't dedicate weeks to months of their lives on a NBA team fan message board spamming stories about how trans people are bad.

And I can see you are somewhat struggling with this concept with your last post here saying that normal people do this. No they don't.

14. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Did you just use the "No I'm not, YOU ARE!" argument?

Please show me the post where I called you a Nazi or a fascist.

I'm not sure what your infatuation is with trans people is but you're posting this stuff throughout multiple threads. So either you're extremely frightened by these people who you don't know, don't interact with, aren't hurting you in any way shape or form...or you're trying to hide that maybe you're one of them. You can't keep posting this stuff ad nauseum while trying to pass it off as "posting random stuff" in a thread you've started and dominated over 13 pages. You've gone waaaaaayyyy past "posting random stuff". This is either a phobia or a fetish...or maybe both.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Lots of projections and assumptions in there.

I understand that you have personal reasons to be emotional about the topic, and I respect that.

But your argument is like saying "if you post a lot about Stockton and Malone, you must be a Jazz fan".

My issue is not specifically with transgender people, my issue is with a society where people's subjective feelings are meant to trump objective truth.

As far as I am concerned, people can identify as whatever they want, and live their life the way they want. But forcing others to cater to that, and otherwise being "offended" is something I don't support.

blue_eyed_devil and Astrodome like this.
  16. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, we KNOW. :rolleyes:

Rashmon and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

After we go to the children's beauty pageant and stopping at Hooters for lunch, I am going to sit down and have a talk with the kids about making sure they can spot when someone is trying to groom them.

Rashmon, leroy and fchowd0311 like this.
  18. fchowd0311

Nazis during the Weimar Republic were concerned with the Jews also.

No one is forcing anyone.

Are you going to tell me that 99% of Christians are victims of being forced by parents? Why aren't you spamming thousands of posts on this?

Yes if someone posts Stockton and Malone hate as much as you do on trans people, it would be an addiction but at least it's a rather benign addiction.

But what if someone posted content about Jews as much as you do about trans people?

19. fchowd0311

[
    Also can I just point out there are many posts about trans people you post that have nothing to do with "forcing it" on people but rather you just completely dismissing the existence of trans people in general regardless if they chose it as adults?

You've literally posted content making fun of the entire concept of transgenderism so why are you lying saying that your only problem is with people "being forced to be trans" which btw isn't a thing outside a couple of anecdotes.

20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I find children's beauty pageants weird. I like the Philly cheese steak at Hooters.

Next.

blue_eyed_devil likes this.