1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Training Camp - 10/4/2002

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

Clutch, I love you! :D Thanks for the update!

Ohh ... can I say that? Will I get banned for that? :(

2. red

red Member

who does cato go up against in scrimmage?

3. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Member

Cato has been seen going up against Clutch the Bear.

4. ricerocket

ricerocket Member

The Chronicle reported that they were just left out as a precautionary measure. In MT's case they want him to be full strength for Memphis on Tuesday. They planned on resting Rice early on even before camp. They both were off to the side running shooting drills. :D

5. ron413

ron413 Member

http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/Rockets_Training_Camp_2002-54293-34.html

Rockets Training Camp Report
    Day Five: October 5

NEWS & NOTES
    Cutino Mobley (ankle), Moochie Norris (left knee) and Brandon Kurtz (right foot) sat out the morning practice with minor injuries.....Glen Rice (right knee) sat out part of the morning session.....Maurice Taylor participated in all drills.....Coach Tomjanovich addressed the team again before practice and is very happy with the team's progress.....the morning session focused on special situations and basic skills, while the evening was more of a scrimmage.....the team will practice only once Sunday and once Monday before playing its first preseason game Tuesday at Memphis.

6. saleem

saleem Member

It's great to hear that Griffin was back playing on the court.I'm glad he wants to go inside. KT is invaluable. Hoping that Mo-T will feel better quickly and will be ready against Memphis.
    I'm sure Cat will be all right and Moochie too.