1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Trailer] Jason Bourne

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by el gnomo, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Rumor was she cheated with the guy who played Dexter and the guy's wife who played his sister on the show wrote some sad email to blacklist her.

2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Solid movie. 7/10. Now, it's not as good as the first 3, but equal to or better than Legacy. I hold the first 3 as the benchmark of smart action movies. This was still smart, but just not mind-blowing like the others. There was still a sense of danger, still good chase scenes, and a lot of action. Tommy Lee is a decent villan. Alicia Vikander is very pretty.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Looking forward. Like Matt Damon, really like Tommy Lee Jones, and I am still crushing on Julia Stiles.

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

saw it last night, I enjoyed, I thought it was better than Legacy and on par with the trilogy. I forgot that Alicia Vikander was in the movie and she held her own. Loved the locations they shot at and made me miss Vegas.

awesome to see a mini Ocean's reunion with Vincent Cassel, he was a baddass "asset"

hope they continue with the ending that happened