1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Traditional board games that I miss

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CourtCourt, Nov 28, 2003.

Tags:
  1. CourtCourt

CourtCourt Member

Does anyone have this missing in their lives? Board games that they played in their childhood that cannot be seen on the shelves in retail stores today? I remember, back in the late 80's, me and my cousin had this game called Fireball Island. It was a fantasy type of game, but it RULED! Now, it can't be seen with the naked eye on a WalMart of KB-Toy' shelf. On the other hand, it can be seen on eBay with this link: Fireball Island . Anyone else ever played or had this game? Also, another game I miss is Grape Escape... where you move your little play-doh grape around the board, avoiding getting squished, smashed, or cut/sawed in half! How fun! I miss those days.... Anyone else feel this way and have any other games I didn't mention that they wish were still available for sale in stores?

2. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I have Dark Tower in mint condition and have been tempted to sell it since idiots are paying over $250 for it on EBay.