1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TRADES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FantasyGM, Dec 19, 1999.

1. CaucasionSensation

I like Carlos Rogers and all but compared to Kendall Gill, not close. I'd still make the deal.

I asked earlier if Steinbrenner would be stupid enough to take Walt and it seems that I was right and he isn't. Whoever laughed at me, I'm now laughing at you.

2. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

don't give up so fast b/c of speculation by bill the rocket guy.

3. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

When it comes to credibility, gimme Mitch Lawrence over Bill the Rocket Guy any day. Nothing the man says is gospel -- hell nothing he says even touches tabloid -- and though logic would seem to dictate Steinbrenner wants Rogers not TMass or Walt, thats not always the reality, we all know that. The Nets are desperate, Gill's a cancer, who's Steinbrenner isn't just seeking to alleviate a mild case of cancer with two mild mannered aspirin (Williams and TMass)?

4. CaucasionSensation

I don't think Gill is a cancer. He's just someone who never really plays anywhere sucessful. What evidence is there that he is a cancer.

5. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

One of the reasons New Jersey is having theur little Kendall Gill red-apple sale is because his corrosive personality hasn't gone over too well in the lockerroom. I must admit, my information Gill is rather limited and most of my knowledge is hearsay but....its waht I've been hearing from most my basketball saavy fans. I don't think he's the Pippen strain of cancer or even a bad guy, I think his unhappiness in New Jersey has begun to grate on his peers

6. CaucasionSensation

Interesting idea. Although I don't want to see Bullard go with the way he is shooting this year.

Isn't Feick in the top ten in rebounds?

7. CaucasionSensation

I think Gill's problem like the rest of the team is that he doesn't (excuse me) suck Marbury's you know what. I think Marbury is the cancer that is killing that team. Nobody wants to play with him, and Williams is hurt. Obviously things should be hitting the fan right about now.

What about Marbury's mothers comments and even entering the locker room. Marbury tells people including reporters straight up that he left Minnesota for the sole reason of playing in bigger market. He actually forced a trade to make that happen, especially when he was already in a winning situation. This guy is ALL ABOUT HIMSELF. Which also the way his teammates have reacted in articles that I have read.

Some people have talked about Kittles availability and others now even Van Horn.

I'm telling you the ultimate sucess of that team to gel begins and ends with the "me first/ me agains the world" attitude of Stephon. As well as the health of Jason Williams (one terrific all around guy I might add).

8. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Gill and Marbury both are cancers.