1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tags:
  1. RocketsDream

RocketsDream Rookie

I can't speak for you but I'd want at least a top 20 star player. However, I have the feeling that we will only get a quasi-star player packaged with a few role players if we put Tmac on the market now. You don't sell low, do you?

2. jerm2010

jerm2010 Member

That vid of Kobe "owning" T-mac is so gay

T-mac has had some serious highlights over Kobe

and

It's a team game in the 1st place, why do they make it look like everything is just a one on one ball game?

Theres no "I" in team

3. mrm32

mrm32 Member

4. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

5. Roxxxxme

Roxxxxme Member

i don`t hate t mac, but if there is a deal between T-MAC and s.marion/p.gasol...i want it happen right now...

6. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Interesting indeed. With Jamison in the last year of his contract, maybe we'll sign him cheap(he isn't getting younger of course) or we let him explore the FA market and we get some cap space to sign someone else. Caron Butler at 27 will be good for us until his contract is up. We get an upgrade over Rafer I think with Daniels.

For Wizards:

Arenas may leave after his contract is up so that leaves them with T-Mac who I'm sure he can get them to the playoffs in the East. Mike James maybe can revive his shot in DC. Battier can play D blah blah blah and Bonzi is just something to sweeten the deal I suppose, although I would like to keep him if possible.

7. prv1981

prv1981 Contributing Member

I would like to see a three way trade in which basicly the Rox Give up McGrady and get back a resigned Ben Gordon. I think Gordon would do well running the point for the Rox because he can bring the ball up and he can also play off the ball. I know he is no Deron Williams, but I think he matches up well defensively with other PGs and Offensively he is a historically clutch shooter and his ball handling skills are good.

8. Rockets4279

Rockets4279 Member

Trading T-Mac will fix alot of problems. When you pick spots to turn it on and refuse to attack, then the rest of the team followes your lead and starts doing the same thing. Everything starts with Tracy, and when your shots are not falling, then the rest of the team suffers because there inability as a team to attack for a higher percentage shot. When you are depending on 1 player to show up and dont, then the rest of the team dont show up and thats the biggest problem right now in Houston. The team feeds off on how well Tracy playes. Tracy does not lead by example like a Kobe Bryant, and if he does, then the rest of the team followes his lead and will compete. Rick Adelman is going to let them play it out untill they get it. Its all about T-Mac and where he leads his team and right now he is making this team a more jumpshooting team who is shooting poorly. McGrady is a great player who lacks leadership and thats just the bottom line. When the team is making baskets, then they can play better defense and it makes the game a whole lot easier. When you make stops and they pass to T-Mac to run the offense, then they will have a very short season because McGrady is a half court player playing in a full court system. He just slowes the game down and tries to pick his own spots instead of pushing the tempo for much easier baskets.

9. BarkleyHater84

Not for Manu but for Micheal Redd and Yi or Charlie V, Yi and a First Round Pick. Lets face it, this is not working. Too many injuries, too many playoff flameouts....we just need to go in a new direction.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Do you think T-Mac was upset by all the love Houston Gave Steve?
    I'm serious. . . Do you think he envies that he never got that kind of love here?
    or feels that he didn't

Rocket RIver

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Very!
    Washington may like the Idea of T-Mac and Agent 0 together

Rocket River

13. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

How's this:

Tradechecker OK's this -

Houston Recieves
    Mike Bibby
    Ron Artest

Sacramento Recieves
    Tracy McGrady
    Luther Head

Houston Lineup

Battier
    Artest
    Yao
    Bibby
    Wells

#573 LeGrouper, Dec 20, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  14. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

My other dream trade:

TradeChecker approves -

Houston Recieves:
    Samuel Dalembert
    Andre Miller

Philadelphia Recieves:
    Tracy McGrady
    Luther Head

Starting lineup

Dalembert
    Battier
    Yao
    Miller
    Wells

15. Fuse

Fuse Member

I really don't like this one. Its a huge downgrade in talent. Your Kings-Rockets trade was much better with Bibby and Artest.

16. bryanlili

bryanlili New Member

I would rather trade T-mac for Arenas!

17. vivien1633

vivien1633 New Member

T Mac is an *******! I hope rocket is going to deal him away.

18. beyao

beyao Contributing Member

Guaranteed...We would be a vastly improved team if we traded TMac for Magette and Cassell.

19. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

let's be honest: who wants T-mac? If someone does, let's do it quickly before they realize how stupid the trade is for their team.

haha ...

20. tmac&Yao

tmac&Yao Member

Yeah,he has to learn from tonights game,

He has no championship heart,if you indeed has a injure.

You must go to hospital for a check.When you are healthy enough to play on the court,you must try your best like the rox man of tonight!