1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trade Proposal!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jauquinsux, May 24, 2003.

1. Jauquinsux

Jauquinsux Member

Ok the Rox have completed Step 1 of my 3 step plan. The 2nd step is splitting up the backcourt and signing an enforcer PF. Would ya'll trade Cat and Mooch for McInnis and Patterson? We know that after the Randolph-Patterson incident, one of them wont be back. Randolph is better so he stays. Ruben played great in the post season versus Dallas. He's energy off the bench although he might be a liabilty at the free throw line. ( I hope he wouldnt teach Eddie any bad habitsoff the court either) At the same time we gt our True PG in McInnis and dismantle taht dreadful backcourt ofSteve, Mooch and Cat. It would be great If Rice and Taylor were used as trade bait to get a banger downlow. (Jerome Williams or PjBrown!!)

PG McInnis/Francis/Maddox
    SG Francis/Patterson/Nachbar
    SF Posey/Nachbar/Rice/Morris
    PF Taylor/Griffin (If no move is made)
    C Yao/Cato

Getting Patterson could either be really good for the team or really really bad. Hopefully a coach is brought in that knows how to control his players.

2. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

Yes!!!!

I would LOVE to see "The Raper" on our team--The Houston Jail Blazers.

Hey and if John Lucas is on board, they can have 2 potheads, one crackhead, and one sexual abuser (not to mention unheard of others)!!!

Sounds good!

3. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

ok...your plan 2 is getting an 'enforcer PF'..so how does getting McInnis and Patterson completing your plan 2?

4. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Nine hours, that's the longest this board's gone in a long time without a new trade proposal...

5. fietguy

fietguy Member

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Hey, Jauquinsux -- McInnisux, too.

7. OUTITAN

OUTITAN Member

I got this one Jauquinsux (just didn't feel like waiting for someone else to do this)

Someone doesn't read all the words...

Step two would appear to be a 2 part plan....

Thus resolving part two of step two...

That said lets wait and see what offense we're going to run before trading everyone. I know a lot of people don't care for the SF and CM tandom but Cat showed some pretty serious loyalty by taking an undervalued deal to stay with this team. All this whining about Les not being loyal and here we are wanting to trade away a player who sacrifices cash to stay here. Given the mercenary approach of most young players I think that speaks pretty well of Cat's loyalty. Besides breaking those two up could have bad ramifications in team chemistry if we don't win IMMEDIATELY. Move Cat back to the bench if you must but don't give Steve a reason to be any more pissed than he already is after todays move.

8. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

I'm sure you already know this, but John Lucas is clean now. I take some offense to it, because I've met Lucas many times and really respect him as a person.

9. couch_pot8o

couch_pot8o Contributing Member

i would love to see that.. and they should wear those current unis we have! the one with the pinstripes! it will really look good on em. they will look like criminals playing pro basketball.. lmfao

10. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

You want to trade a 20ppg scorer who plays good defense and adjusts his role to whatever is asked of him for a Clipper's reject pg and a rapist who claimed to be a Kobe stopper but is really basically worthless? What a fantastic idea. :rolleyes: Jauquinsuxsux.

11. Fatty FatBastard

anyone who can't spell Juaquin correctly (especially as there moniker) needs to start over.

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Homonyms are a b****, Fatty.