1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Tracy this is FRUSTRATING. If you want 3 Weeks, USE THEM.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ready, Dec 10, 2008.

Tags:
  1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

fine.

but i always hear we have one of the best chemistry in the L since tracy has been here. from JVG to morey to adelman to les to all the players. so i trust everyone in or associated with the organization. the chron has attested to that fact that their chemistry is one of the best.

so again, keep guessing and reaching.

2. agentkirb87

agentkirb87 Member

I'd like to think if there were chemistry problems, it would be all over the media rather than just coming from one guy. This type of news is what the media would eat up.. and its telling that this hasn't really been reported at all other than from one guy.

3. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

You need to do some thinking. The timeframe for Paige's comments was before the 22 game win streak which was widely attributed to excellent chemistry. Which is why way back when I stated that I wasn't sure chemistry was still an issue, although it might have been last season.

4. t_mac1

5. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

6. t_mac1

7. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

8. t_mac1

9. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yep. As I was asking at the time, "What kind of injury is 'general soreness'?" He's not injured; he's sore. It's a question of feeling.

10. Splash

Splash Member

And you seem to be the only one that cares about what Woody Paige has to say. Around the Horn is a joke of a show, and he along with others are prone to make a complete fool of themselves. They are wrong all the time.

If Fran has something revealing to say, he'll write it himself.

11. hmittal

hmittal Member

So is McGrady just sitting out becuase he feels like it? How can he say he needed 3 weeks and now he may come back early. What is going on with our trainers and McGrady doesn't make any sense. It was like when he injured himself and said he would have to shut it down for a while and then came back and played the next game. This guy is a big time faker and needs to be traded. I'm so sick of this crap every year! We should have a smiliar record to the Celtics, Cavs, and Lakers we certainly have the talent. McGrady will always be a loser!

12. hmittal

hmittal Member

Agree!

13. t_mac1

woody paige just pulled out his "inside sources" again on ATH. :eek:

14. hmittal

hmittal Member

I have 4 words to describe him:

He is a p***y

15. TracyMcGreat

TracyMcGreat Member

why does almost everybody hates on tracy? u know the come always come through and pla hard when we need him. like tonight for instance.

16. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

17. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Was it another reporter covering the college bowl games?