1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy this is FRUSTRATING. If you want 3 Weeks, USE THEM.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ready, Dec 10, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Ready

Ready Member

Before you turn around and put the fans, the city, and the team through the same injury cycle AGAIN!!

Please, just use your three weeks. I swear this is going to mess up ALOT if you don't follow through.

Seriously.

Follow through with your 3 week self analysis so you won't make up some excuse later on saying you didnt get a chance to PROPERLY rehab your injury.

It's early in the season, I'll be happy to take the losses...we're good enough to make up for it later on.

For the love of Red. Don't do it and just get to 100%. Jesus.

2. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

again, we don't know the direction of his rehab and how he's feeling.

he just gave himself a 3 week timetable just to be safe. if the pain goes away faster, good. if not, then he should continue to sit out.

it's just building up strength in that knee and take away all the soreness. we don't know how his rehab is going so we can't comment on it

we'll see when he plays IF he does play on this road trip. if he moves and jumps fine, he probably regained most of the strength back.

REMEMBER: he's not injured. he is just lacking strength -> thus the soreness comes with it.

3. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Pain have not time table.

4. TheTrendSetter

5. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

6. rockets_fanatic

You are right. It is time for Yao to be a leader and lead the team. T-mac did it when Yao was out last season and we had no Ron Artest. Yao shouldn't need Tracy to bail him out. Tracy wanted three weeks, take the three weeks.

7. magnomonkey

magnomonkey Member

I say let Artest and McGrady take the rest of december off and make Yao shoot at least 15 shots a game.

8. Ready

Ready Member

Really, i agree...let them take all of december off and use that time to buy everyone one on the team some good gifts.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Tracy should come back when he is ready, not before, if that is early great, but if he needs more time, take it.

I want NO MORE EXCUSES....

So, if he comes back now...that means he is ready.....no more excuses Tmac...none....your excuse card is in overdraft.

DD

#9 DaDakota, Dec 10, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  10. YallMean

YallMean Member

11. YallMean

YallMean Member

Then why did he say he can't play for 3 weeks to begin with.

Pain has minimum time table to heal.

See?

12. t_mac1

what excuse did he use? he simply said i'm in pain so i need time off.

13. YallMean

YallMean Member

Bad idea.

Let me tell you why.

Say you need time off of work to heal up, and go to your boss, and your logic is
    "Boss, give me 3 week off because that's the maximum amount time get this thing out of my body, if I get better sooner, I will return sooner"

You see how wrong that is.

Instead you should say, and common sense too, it probably will take me x amount of time minimum to get better, I will try to return after that.

Tmac is paid 20 mil to play.

14. Shaud

Shaud Member

Whatever T-mac does people are obviously going to complain.

T-mac plays to start the season out on a sore knee - "T-mac should just sit out he's hurting the team"

T-mac sits out when Battier gets back - "T-mac is soft" "T-mac has no heart"
    "T-mac is a quitter" "Trade T-mac" "He should just play though it the doctors say so" "He's making up another injury"

Reports that T-mac could comeback early - "T-mac should sit out" "T-mac shouldn't rush it" "He was never hurt he's just coming back to prove the team needs him"

Really anything he does will end up in a 8 page discussion of back and forth of many people bashing the man.

15. YallMean

YallMean Member

Trying to figure out your logic.

Looks like you saying because people complain about Tmac, so the merits of those complaints need not be looked at. :confused:

16. t_mac1

but they complain about EVERYTHING

if he smiles (like people don't smile out of frustration), he doesn't care about winning, the game, or the team. how absurd is that for a chance?

17. YallMean

YallMean Member

Some are biatching, some have merits.

18. t_mac1

i'm fine with the criticism. it's just that WHATEVER ACTIONS he does -> a thread.

19. YallMean

YallMean Member

You are contradicting yourself.

20. Shaud

Shaud Member

Thats not what I'm saying. If people want to criticize him go ahead, even though I think it's childish to call him names. I'm sure you read the boards if so you would get my point in the original post.