1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy Running back on defense.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by shaggylambda, Dec 25, 2009.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

This is a GREAT post....and 100% on the ball.

Tracy had his chance, he blew it, in fact he had several chances, he blew them all.

Time to go...

And I no longer care what the T-groupies say, they are living in wonderland....as in....I wonder if Tracy will change.

Let me help you guys out.....NO !

:grin:

DD

2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Wow :eek: Tmac really needs to drop the diva act. I mean, I want to see him play too but not if he will act like a diva on court. Sa the BEP song goes, he's got to meet 'em halfway...

3. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Wow, how did I miss this one.

If I can modify:
    Converted Tracy Hater: a BF whose GF makes a mistake and he gives her another chance. She makes another mistake and is told to hit the curb.

Tracy Hater: Guy never gives chance to girl because of a mistake he saw her make with a previous guy.

Some have been anti T-Mac since he got here, though to be fair it got ALOT worse after 08. Also, I don't consider ingame decisions that a poster does not agree with(taking/not taking a particular shot or making/not making a pass) as reasons for hate. Attitude, effort and all that certainly are fair game.

4. rockets_fanatic

Actually the haters are the ones who can't get the girl in the first place.

5. LittleWilly

LittleWilly Member

I just want to say "thank you" for spelling "piqued" properly. :cool:

6. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

if the hottest stud cheats on his girl and she breaks up with him, does that change the fact that he still the hottest stud? no. it just seems to me that youre acting like the girl who got cheated on and you refuse to let your guard down because you dont want to be hurt, despite the fact that the he could help the team, instead of embracing the (i am abandoning the metaphor) fact that tmac could come and help this team NOW, if not in the future past this year. can it really destroy the system that much if we have to completely rewrite it again next year regardless of tmac's presence with the inclusion of yao? and you cant say that we wont have to make major adjustments with yao, lighter and all he is still a very large and heavy man, who is athletic as you probably can be at that size, but his body can not run like we do, so we will find a way to incorporate him into it.
    in other words THIS team is not the future, the future is YAO plus these guys PLUS a big piece in mcgrady's contract, so we are we not thinking about today, why don't you realize that mcgrady could make this team better NOW. your bitterness towards him does not influence managements decision to keep or dump him, so why not embrace the fact that he prolly wont be here next year but for now he COULD make this team better. do you really think rick, a coach of 19 years, will play mcgrady if he goes back to dominating the ball? no he has to reason to, hell demand a trade and dm would figure something out.
    just wait and see how tmac adjusts with more minutes before we throw him down the well