1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy Murray!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by napster, Jul 30, 2002.

Tags:
  1. napster

napster Member

What's everyone's opinion on this now-Laker? I don't know much about him except a few clutch shots and being a dead-eye from long range.

2. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

I seem to remember being a big time scorer for the Nuggets a few years ago. I also think he had a 50 point game. He's a pretty good shooter and I wouldn't mind bringing him in as a backup sg. I don't see how he'll get any time with the Lakers and the Raptors sure didn't give him much time at all. He might be easy to pry away from the Lakers.

3. A-Train

A-Train Member

please don't say we should pick him up...

4. MLC1MGC2ALC3

MLC1MGC2ALC3 Member

He has to be on the wrong side of 30 by now. I can't believe he is still in the league. He is too slow a-foot to guard SG. Matt Bullard is an all-star compared to him, so make your own judgement!

5. UT Baller

UT Baller Member

you guys must be the slower fans Clutch talks about at the entrance to this forum!!!!!! Just kidding, but I loved Murray when he was here and thought he would stick aroound for a while (didn't he lead the NBA in 3pt%?)

6. TheFreak

TheFreak Member

Rod Strickland punched him once.

7. RocksMillenium

LOL Freak. I saw a Summer League Game where they were talking to Murray and they asked him if he was happy to be on the Lakers and finally win a championship ring. I thought he already had a ring, wasn't he on the '95 championship team?

8. mateo

mateo Member

He scored 50 for the Wiz.

9. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Member

come on there are more slow people on this board ...... post away this is the thread!!!!!

10. leehoang

leehoang Member

Tracy who? can't he shoot threes?

whatever, the rockets don't need, and don't want him back.

11. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

if he just signed with the lakers, there is a very small chance that they will trade him.

oh, and we dont need a sf.