1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy Morgan leaves SNL

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Princess, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Another Brother

Hell I've got a poker game tonight...

2. MadMax

MadMax Member

frankly, i'm a little jealous! my wife and i have always said he's someone we would love to hang out with...so freaking funny.

3. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

Premium Blend tonight on tv or are you filming a new ep? Can you describe the premise of your show and pilot AB?

4. Another Brother

Tonight.

"Def Comedy Jam Prime Time" was the show. It was loosely based on "In living Color" but with poor writing. THe cast included myself, Ced the Entertainer, Chris Kattan, Simbi Khali (3rd Rock...), Ricky Harris(Moesha) and a few others.

5. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

Hmm, sounds like you could use the services of the blind guy from tv's 'Becker' and the comical genius Bob Saget.

6. Another Brother

ummm, I don't get it.

7. Mr. Mooch

I don't think it was a joke...

...but it could be.

So what time?

8. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Member

Kattan does stand-up? Save us all ...

I'm a bit of a stand-up snob, I've seen quite a bit, written for a few people ... pissed that I missed you tonight AB. Got stuck at a bar with a buddy watching that marathon Cubs game. I don't even like the Cubs.

9. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Yuuummm...Nina!

that is one fine woman!..:eek:

damn...a little warning next time AB? I missed it again..
    I missed ya live, and by the time I find out when you are on TV, it's over..
    I keep hearing about how funny you are...would love to see for myself one day.

10. Mr. Mooch

I don't think AB was on last night.

I was watching from like 7-9:30 (well, not really watching since the acts were mostly unfunny).

There was no Premium Blend; it was Friday night stand-up, and the only show was 'Comedy Central Presents'.