1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady will be working out with the Chicago Bulls next Monday

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TracyMcgradyMVP, Jul 21, 2010.

1. TracyMcgradyMVP

t-mac did not quit on rockets.. His knee quit on him so he couldnt play to his best abilities and that mest him up metally n messed up his confidence so he couldnt play phisically and mentally to his abilities

1 person likes this.
  2. txtodd

txtodd Member

Key to surviving the whole week is no back-to-back.

3. SunsRocketsfan

i just find it sad that he worked out with the clippers and they did not even offer him anything or even attempt to sign him.. pretty sad when the clippers turn u down

4. YaosDirtyStache

Tmac is scum and lacks nads. May his blight of a career end swiftly.

The greatest player that never was.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

He quit on the Raptors, he quit on the Magic, and he quit on the Rockets.

No excuses needed, he is what he is....

DD

6. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

He might have to undergo some kind of surgery mid-practice to blame his lack of hear.......I mean explosiveness.

7. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

hell, he quit on the Knicks....

8. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Your name says it all. T-Mac quit on the Rockets and it's a fact. It's so obvious so please take off your blinders and see it. Everyone has injuries, it's how you adapt to them and how hard you come out the next time that defines you.

If every player in the league let injuries be an excuse to stop trying hard then the league would be pretty empty. Look at Amare, microfracture and still going strong. You can add a long list of other players that have had some serious injuries and still came back with the fire to win.

I'm sorry to say that with all the talent T-Mac had, he never had a true fire and desire to just elevate his team and his play. It was more Me-Mac at the end of it all.

9. devilsdandruff

ha2. no teams are interested in adding him.

10. bbjai

bbjai Member

The problem with this analysis (and this is partially T-mac's fault) is that Yao Ming is as much responsible for 05, 07 and in a way 08. 08 is by no means his fault noone can control injuries but 05 and 07 he did nothing. Its a sad fact that they both didn't step up in those playoffs unfortunately

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Yao has a foot injury do you see him crying and not contributing out on the court? NO. Just proves that injuries aren't excuses for players to suck. At least not mentally.

12. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Don't forget about Yao's lack of rebounding in Game 7.

Tmacs lack of hustle.

Lack of team support.

13. jman255

jman255 Member

I hope the Bulls sign him. I'm moving to Chicago, and he would beast it with D. Rose.

14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It's actually kind of sad. The guy auditioned for the freaking Clippers.

15. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

I don't see how he is being a dick. He's saying that he doesn't want to see T-Mac on the bulls because he follows them too.
    Btw, Mr. Dick
    It's "championship" not champioship.

16. SergioValencia

Wow. Did you ever make it out of 3rd grade with that spelling ability?

Why am I not surprised that the only McGrady suck-ups left on this forum are either the 11 year-olds or the trailer trash who haven't got an education past junior high?

17. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Agree with the recaps.

But come on, I know they had a 22 game win streak but Rockets had NO chance in 2008 against a full strength Jazz team that added Kyle Korver. Bobby Jackson's ghost was the the starting point guard. Rookies Aaron Brooks and Carl Landry and "rookie" Luis Scola. Luther Head had the worst playoff series in Rockets history. That team was all about 2009 (which his slouch ass didnt take a part in).

18. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

he's gonna end up like iverson.

signed to one of the worst teams in the league, then quits half way through the season.

19. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

LOL. Man I forget how well regulated this site is...you don't see this very often...I get a feeling this is the last we'll see of this fella too.

20. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

It's very pathetic that he is auditioning/working out with teams...it wasn't too long ago that he was crying to the media while undermining our management's reputation because he was so adamant about being 100% ready to go...now nobody wants to touch him without seeing him in action.

Funny, I don't remember seeing a single post saying "I was wrong when I thought Adelman's ego was keeping him off the court...Tmac was lying about his health and ability."

It was pretty obvious to most people I thought...but I guess it's hard to see things clearly with your head up someone's jock(not you ATW)...