1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Toyota Center DJ

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigSherv, Oct 30, 2013.

1. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

what in the world happened?

We have a great DJ who plays music people want to hear at a stadium!

I think the days of let me see you clap your hands and the cupid shuffle being the best songs at the game are over!

Maybe it was D12, maybe it was us winning but people there seemed super happy.

Partial standing O for Tmac but the place got loud when the camera panned to him

2. AFS

AFS Member

I wasn't paying attention to the music. What kind of stuff were they playing?

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

X-Men cartoon theme from the early 90s was pretty cool.

I noticed it got better during the end of the season.

4. SK34

SK34 Member

I went to the preseason game and they had some old school jams and some great mainstream jams... It was mainly instrumental music but it was loud and it hyped up the fans.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Dave and RickSmith know the guy. He's a professional DJ and does work outside of TC.

6. dvr4me

dvr4me Contributing Member

Much better than last year!!

7. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

8. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

I noticed during the preseason games when I went. No more "Let me hear you clap your hands!!!" HATED THAT.