1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Toyota Center –vs- AT&T Center

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by badges, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

*ahem*

that was me that organized it.....

2. SupeR2706

SupeR2706 Member

Look, every game experience is what you make of it! Every time I go with my twin we enjoy the hell out of the games! All of it! I've been to the ATT center and AA arena in Dallas and even though cheering for the rockets in another city is fun, I'd rather be at the TC every time! We all KNOW what we don't like about the crowds at the TC. When I go, I love helping the rowdies get the energy up no matter where I sit. And Clutch >>>>>>> over all mascots in the NBA. Dude is a beast!!

3. Houston288South

I've been saying this for years! OP, you should email the Rockets, or send this thread to them. It is certainly boring in there. They need to hear this in order to improve! Well said!!

4. Zergling

Zergling Member

Excellent feedback. I hope Les/Morey have Rockets employees to browse the GARM for threads exactly like these.

The first step in solving a problem is acknowledging you have a problem to begin with. Not sure if Rockets front office are willing to do that.

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Gotta consider that San Antonio doesn't have anything else.

Houston has football. .......and the astros.

6. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Was the energy in the Summit whenever the Rockets were winning back to back championships as good as the ATTC? I think so.

But yeah, the TC crowd needs to step it up. Seriously, they should have more than just one section for the Red Rowdies.

7. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't compare that holy place to that arena in the hood of San Antonio.

The summit was in a great location and we had good food concessions.