1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top Internet Album Sales

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheFreak, Jul 23, 2000.

1. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Top Internet Album Sales™
    Top 20 Positions / Issue Date: July 29, 2000

1 Everclear: Songs From An American Movie Vol. One
    2 B.B. King & Eric Clapton: Riding With The King
    3 Motley Crue: New Tattoo
    4 Eminem: The Marshall Mathers LP
    5 Creed: Human Clay
    6 Britney Spears: Oops!...I Did It Again
    7 matchbox twenty: Mad Season
    8 3 Doors Down: The Better Life
    9 Papa Roach: Infest
    10 Sting: Brand New Day

Long live the Crue. Way to show Eminem and Britney Spears that people still like to rock-n-roll.

------------------
    A little bit better than I used to be

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

I just read a review of Queensrhyce's new one. Sounds like it rocks. Hope its better than their last 2.

------------------
    "Get up, stand up. Stand up for your right"-Bob Marley

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Bob -- Queensryche just released a greatest hits this month. Their last album came out last year. Is that the one you're talking about? It's called "Q2K". It's a good album, although I did enjoy their last two (Mindcrime's still the best). They're on tour right now with Iron Maiden and Rob Halford. I'll be catching that show Labor Day Weekend.

------------------
    A little bit better than I used to be

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

That's just for the past week, though, correct? Unfortunately Eminem, Britney, BSB, and N'Sync usually make their big sales during their first week. I think Eminem still holds the record for 1st week sales. Either him or N'Sync, followed by Britney.

Doesn't matter... everybody knows the greatest band of all time is the Bee Gees. WOO HOO!!

------------------
    Just shut up and post

5. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Thats the one freak. They are coming up here Aug 9th. I just learned about Q2K. They lost me with the 2 after Empire. I have seen them many times. Mindcrime Rocks.

------------------
    "Get up, stand up. Stand up for your right"-Bob Marley