1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top 100 Users By Reputation

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Clutch, Sep 25, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Where are the ratings for bad boys who speak the truth without needing validation from the crowd? I'm thinking of making my own rating system based on street credibility, wit, original opinions and basketball knowledge. I might even post some correlation charts. Naturally guys like MadMax, aghast, pgabriel and Batman Jones will be at the absolute bottom. But atleast they're admired for copying and pasting the same political opinions as their peers.

I'll be keeping you all updated.

2. verse

verse Contributing Member

Congrats to the top dotters. I really wish there was a way to track numbers of posts in ratio to posts which are repped. Quality over quantity, ya know? Either way, congrats YoYo. Your posts are consistently informative, often entertaining, and undeniably anticipated. Kudos and keep up the good work!

Thacabbage, you are without question my favorite poster (in case u stumble across this post). Your posts, whether agreed upon or not, are ALWAYS eloquent, thought provoking, and of the highest quality.

I do long for posts from heypee, CBrownFanClub, Batman Jones, and The Voice of Reason in the GARM. Too many short thought and short quality posts for my liking. Those that do put some intellect into it are greatly, greatly appreciated by me.

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Wonder if there is a way to show the total number of reps each member has given out in the top 100 list. Might be an interesting stat to look at as well.

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

10 this is 18 do you read -- over ?

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The numbers are pretty trippy. I was glad to see that my posts are spread around (if I'm reading the chart right. OK, I'm reading it left... whatever) and that most were from the basketball forums. At least I'm not a total denizen of D&D and Hangout, like some rockin' furry cats I know! ;)

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

#13 and #18, please report to Green Dome to see #2 at once

7. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

I haven't seen <i>VoR</i> post in any Forum in a long time.

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I saw it earlier, and didn't get a chance to post.

But, i'm honestly kinda shocked that I cracked the top 100. But i'm cool with it.

I'm way more impressed by the people who have feedback in the garm and nba talk. People like Bimathug, NIKEstrad, Old Man Rock. Durvasa and Scribo, too.

I don't know if BlameTracy is still here, but that was a huge one trick pony.

Maybe it inspires people to post more good stuff in the garm.

9. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

haha. Me and my 48 points are nowhere near that list. Wish I had more time to post here so could do something useful to get that 2nd green dot. I do help out on the wiki from time to time though.

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

lol...top 80! WHOOHOO!

Honestly, I'm surprised I made the top 100. Seems like whenever I get repped, they are in small bursts....(ya ya swoly...that's what she said)

11. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

that's no moon.

1 person likes this.
  12. Fatty FatBastard

Bro, I really enjoy you here. Your insights have truly been of note enough to share with my folks. Some of the stuff you say is inspiring, and I mean that.

But this moon, et al. stuff is just stale, and you know it.

13. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Nah, bro, the moon stuff is funny precisely because it obviously irks you and Cheetah enough to call it out as stale. Anything that gets that kind of reaction from the Facebook warrior is OK by me.

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I'm totally joking with MadMax -- I even slid a Copernicus into my next post.

15. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Exactly, though it's not just him -- and I KNOW Cheetah was joking.

Oprah, Uma, Uma, Oprah. I'm a product of watching a helluva lot of David Letterman. Not everyone is going to appreciate that or get that kind of humor. That's fine. And I'm not really concerned with how posts like that are taken...it's more of me just having fun. I'm not writing for pay, here.

16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Now its starting to become clear why you like 1560 the game so much.

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Looks like only about 150 people actually rep. That's less than 1% of all members.

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Only contributing members can rep. How many are currently active?

19. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Good point. It would be cool if Clutch can give us the # of contributing members who have posted more than 50 posts in the past 12 months.

20. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Where did you get that number? I see the highest number of unique reps is 136 in YoYo's stat.