1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top 10 rockets dunks of the year 12-13 (rockets.com)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Alvin Choo, May 11, 2013.

1. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

DEFINITELY.

That "shaky camera" bs is too much though, takes away from the vid, otherwise pretty awesome, given that our Rox are not the most high-flying team...

2. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

LOL Nice video...

3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Lol good video but its funny that our best dunker who prob had the best dunk of the season (trobs put pack) doesn't even crack the top 10. Ppl on this board just hate this guy and don't even think of him as part of the team. It's mind boggling he's prob the most interesting prospect we have on the roster besides harden and parsons. Guy is a rookie 5th pick. Every other teams fans would be really excited about this guy but us rockets fans just want to get rid of him. I hope he's the starter going into next season so I can put all the Trob haters which is damn near everyone on blast lol.

4. brennan713

brennan713 Member

I understand this is the "new age" and all, but was dubstep really necessary?

Delfino's broken foot dunk is easily #1 but T-Rob's put back should be up there if CP's was.

5. JessieHTX

JessieHTX Member

This could be the least intelligent post i've read in a while... Considering that Harden is the focal point of the opposing defense and the fact that Harden is in my opinion the primary ball handler... This assessment can't be made or held against Harden.