1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Too many Close games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rich_argh, Dec 29, 2003.

1. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

Dont you agree? they have too many one point trail or deficit in many many games... THEY ALWAYS GET MY BLOOD PUMPING... and then when they lose its a big disappointing after my blood pressure is up by 999... they should STOP... PLEASE? i miss those times when theyre winning by TWENTY!!!

2. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Unfortunately, they're losing all the close games.

3. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Member

These games will come and haunt them when it comes to making the Playoffs...just like last year. IT SUCKS!!

4. rickn

rickn Contributing Member

STUPID DECISION MAKING AT CRUNCH TIME

5. Shooter1583

Shooter1583 Member

Well I think Bill Worrell mentioned they are now 2-2 when playing in games decided by 3 points or less. And close games are expected with the ball control style that JVG wants. They have won countless games this season just because of their defense alone. They are improving offensively, but nowhere near where they need or want to be, and all this is accountable for the close games.