1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

Watson is going to come out and say he is a sex addict or blame CTE for his recent behavior.

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I was trying to see if she had a social media account similar to the lovely busty lady who came out defending Watson. Strangely, she has one IG account set to private that has more followers than the one she left public. A little curious but whatever.

And lol at slut shaming I've been a big hoe in my life so I'm not shaming anyone so calm down with the pearl clutching. It was pretty easy to see that she was being overly dramatic in that press conference. Maybe something did happen where Deshaun was being a scumbag, but that presser didn't do her any favors....oh and that alleged detail about the $100k demand.

I don't defend Watson either. The dude was clearly out of control with the ladies, but I'm also not going to act like he is Bill Cosby or something. Who knows maybe more stuff will come out and I'll change my mind but as of right now there are only losers here. No winners. Fitting for a Texan to be involved in something like this.

Houstunna and jiggyfly like this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

The nature of man I guess.

I don't think this introduction really swayed anybody that had a opinion of the case or were not leaning a certain way.

It's all very stupid, I am not one for kink shaming but at some point you have to ask yourself is it worth it.

I also don't understand why many athletes "date" the same women when they have access to so many different ones.

phasors28 likes this.
  4. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He is a sex addict.

Houstunna and Pringles like this.
  5. Pringles

Pringles Member

HEB will be fine with the Spurs and the Astros for now. Actually, even without any athlete/sports team sponsor, they'll be fine.

6. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

You're right I don't know for sure but don’t think it is a coincidence they backed off the day after this particular PC. You were wondering if something else came to light, and the answer is yes, two of the accusers were formally introduced and gave a very emotional and detailed account of what happened. No more written statements read by Buzbee, no more Jane Does, etc...

I don't know if they were going to keep him but should note that his sponsors didn't even release a statement prior to today. And hell Nike hasn't even dumped him officially rather putting things on "hold." And in absolutely no way do I think Watson could've come way completely "clean" from this, but yesterday's PC changed things. If you go back and read/listen to all of the "information" released yesterday, not sure how one can think otherwise.

7. gucci888

She essentially warned another masseuse about DW4 "messing with people" and that she actually stopped working with him after hearing about it. Not a great look for someone who is supposed to vouching for him.

8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You never answered my question do you think they were gonna keep him anyway or is this just a convenient excuse to do it now.

If they were gonna do it anyway this PC did not really sway anybody.

If you want to think it did more power to you.

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

And we know that's an actual DM how?

Not saying it's not but you sure or believing a lot of what one side is putting out.

10. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

I've heard the DM discussed on multiple sports radio shows but haven't seen a copy. The evening 610 show read it verbatim yesterday, fwiw.

ROCKSS, Chilly_Pete and jiggyfly like this.
  11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Info to know but I don't think that means anything even if its a copy.

Also messin with people is a far cry from sexual assault.

12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

If it’s true, one of the Masseuse that defended him via Hardin, also is saying that she wouldn’t work with him anymore because he was messing with people.

Not a good look whether you believe it or not.

RockFanFirst likes this.
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why are you and others talking about how it looks?

Have I ever said any of this is a good look?

What the hell does how it looks matter any more?

I will say I did not know about this DM, where are they saying they got this from?

15. gucci888

Dude you are taking this completely the wrong way. We have no idea what is true or not, no one really does outside of the DW4 and his alleged accusers.

But you were saying you were surprised about the “divorces” happening all of a sudden so just trying to explain the logical reasoning behind it. What is the truth or what people believe is irrelevant.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I was saying I was surprised they were just happening now and nobody had divorced before this.

And that still does not mean these move the needle much, once again do you think they were thinking about keeping him until the PC happened?

Do you think Hardin now has to change anything in his legal plan?

What exactly do you think has changed that was not gonna happen anyway?

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This whole thing is so out of left field this might work.

B-Bob likes this.
  18. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I definitely don't have a dog in this case, and I've been sad to see this normally just-miserable-about-Texans-football forum get so wrecked by this story... but... for my two cents, having a random set of people who say they were not sexually assaulted by your client does not sound like a compelling strategy.

Like a defense attorney for a murder suspect, walking up to the jury box: "And did my client murder you? Did he? I didn't think so. And did he murder anyone in your extended family? Right, I thought not. Defense rests, your honor!"

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member