1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. likestohypeguy

#1721 likestohypeguy, Apr 6, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Anything meaningful?

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Hasn’t started yet.

ElPigto likes this.
  5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Buzbee:

-This is sexual assault awareness month
    -Most important person here is Ashley Solis; reason we’re all here.
    -Told me troubling story about Deshaun Watson
    -Spoke to her many different times; discouraged her from coming forward; knew this would be the reaction; she is very brave
    -1st individual to file lawsuit

Ashley Solis:

... I was afraid, no longer afraid; here to take back the power & control; survivor of assault and harassment; Watson assaulted me March 30, 2020 in my own home, doing what I love most, massage therapy; licensed massage therapist; deeply saddened but not surprised by victim blaming; no idea what I’m going through; impacted me many ways, which are hard to describe; range of emotions; replay the incident over and over in my head as if I’m trying to wake up from nightmare; blame myself; can no longer practice the profession I love without shaking; got into massage therapy to heal people, heal their minds and bodies, peace to their souls, Deshaun robbed me of that; he tainted a profession; I think of his penis touching me; suffer from panic attacks, anxiety & depression; in counseling; hope he knows how much pain he has inflicted on me; incident is a part of me but not all of me; Deshaun will not define who I am; he needs to be held accountable; I’m stronger now and know who I am; not doing this for money; doing this so he does not assault another woman; want to prevent this type of conduct; seeking justice not just for me but all survivors; I am a survivor.

Buzbee: She provided statement to police as well as at least one other individual.

#1725 J.R., Apr 6, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    Rudyc281 likes this.
  6. ballgame

ballgame Member

Do I think she's being truthful? HELL NAW! But a crying woman is hard to beat....SETTLE Deshaun NOW!

Pistol Pete and Rudyc281 like this.
  7. SuraGotMadHops

One of the victims is speaking. Looked her up and it seems she is a legit massage therapist with a legit business, not an IG thot where consensual shenanigans could be called into question. This is looking bad for Watson.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://www.ashleysolislmt.com/home

https://www.avalonmassageschool.com/teachers

Ashley Solis
    LMT

Ashley studied at Texas Center for Massage Therapy and has been a licensed massage therapist for 3 years. She now has her own private practice as a sole proprietor. She is certified in Rockblade (blading therapy), Massage Band Therapy and has studied Ashiatsu and Cupping as well. She has attended and worked sports events such as the Katy Classic Crossfit Competition and several WUAP Competitions (amateur powerlifting). She combines her love for Yoga, Muay Thai and Massage therapy to fully utilize her own body in order to improve the overall physical and spiritual well-being of others.

9. ballgame

ballgame Member

Not questioning what any of these women are saying but in none of these cases did they say, he forced them to perform a sex act. So how is that Sexual assault?

He may suggested it, so it's their word against his, correct? I don't know, I'm simply asking.

Rudyc281 and juanming like this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

11. SuraGotMadHops

This is one of the victims alleging he moved his hips to where his penis would come in contact with her hand.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  12. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

You've already indicated you don't believe them, so I guess it doesn't matter what the definition is, right? But to answer your question, his alleged conduct intentionally touching her hand with his junk would be misdemeanor indecent assault, and not sexual assault.

raining threes likes this.
  13. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

People that are saying there really wasn't an assault, should let their daughters and moms get their hands rubbed by people's junk and see if they don't feel assaulted.

BigM, Rudyc281, ROCKSS and 5 others like this.
  14. J.R.

J.R. Member

Buzbee:

-22 women filed suit
    -Turned away 5 women
    -Each case describes similar pattern of behavior
    -Reaches out on instagram, asks for massage, arranges appointment on instagram, insists they be alone, dictates what he wants the women to wear, insists on bringing his own towel(small wash cloth), ask women to sign NDA
    -2 from Georgia
    -1 from CA
    -1 from Arizona
    -Rest from Houston
    -2 with HPD
    -15 African American
    -4 White
    -3 Hispanic
    -Civil assault
    -Watson exposing himself
    -Attempt to touch women with hands or penis

Documents to hand out to you
    -Packet 1 DMs on instagram
    -Packet 2 reaches out to woman in Atlanta; does this while in Houston; asks for massage; tells her he’ll fly her in, buys ticket, arranges Uber; Uber’s her to Houstonian; borrows table from Houston Texans; does this many different times; we know it was personnel from Texans who helped him arrange massage
    -Packet 3 is NDA that was emailed/DM’d
    -Packet 4 is tweet(s) from 2012
    -Package 5 is DMs about his conduct
    -Quincy Avery made at least one referral

We saw recently that the Watson team released statements from 18 individuals and never did one thing wrong. Laying aside number involved and why someone who has access to world class therapists, training team, why he’d feel it’s necessary to reach out to 50 massage therapists via instagram...

Buzbee assistant reads statement from another victim(letter to Deshaun)...

BigShasta, Rudyc281, ROCKSS and 2 others like this.
  15. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I agree.

When I go get massages, I leave my underwear on. Most of the time I end up falling asleep anyways, but it's crazy what it seems Deshaun was doing to these women. Not guilty until proven otherwise, but the number of cases are piling up on him.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  16. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

What is this referring to?

Rudyc281 likes this.
  17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm guessing that two of the women have filed their cases with HPD?

Rudyc281 and The Real Shady like this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Sorry. “At least two have made formal complaints with the Houston Police department without my personal involvement.”

Rudyc281 and The Real Shady like this.
  19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Deshaun’s next team:

[​IMG]

LAST NAME: Watson
    FIRST NAME: Deshaun
    TDCJ NUMBER: 04044444
    RACE: Black
    UNIT: Huntsville
    PROJECTED RELEASE DATE: 2043-08-25

Rudyc281 likes this.
  20. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Man, that was hard to listen to. I know there are 2 sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in the middle but DAM. No reason not to believe these women, when they talk about how hard it is to come forward against a person like D4 has to be hard given his "good guy" persona. He should settle, I don't see an upside for him, if his defense is going to be well at least I didn't make them do it, I just put it out there to see if they would then he`s guilty of being a scum bag, pay the ladies for the humiliation and get out of town