1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Maybe one day. And saying maybe is a stretch.

Marriage laws aren't in men's favor especially when the man has assets.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

Nook, ElPigto, jiggyfly and 5 others like this.
  3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Based on your expectations, good luck with that.

AleksandarN, Nook and Buck Turgidson like this.
  4. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Post my expectations so I'm absolutely clear about your position. People like to selectively hear things when there's an agenda.

5. bobrek

"The problem is, modern women don't have sufficient wife skills. They can't cook, they're not feminine, nor can they maintain a clean house. They weren't raised to be wives thus don't know how to be wives. Modern women are "modern" yet still want "traditional" men when everything is said and done. They are not qualified for what they're asking for."

Nook, jiggyfly, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  6. Houstunna

Supporting Member

So my "expectation" of a feminine woman who can cook and clean is asking too much?

That's the exact reason why there's fewer marriages nowadays and more divorces.

But guess what? Women still have children without getting married or a father in the home even though there's 40 years of statistics saying that's a recipe for disaster in general.

7. mightybosstone

Why does it matter? Regardless of how I answer, it doesn't make your take any less misogynistic or misguided. It's 2021, chief. Not the 1950s. Wake up.

8. bobrek

It appears you want a wife who has no ambition other than to take care of the house. Shoot, even when my wife quit work a number of years ago, we still shared most of the cleaning and traditional women's work.

When you take ambitious women who want a career out of your marriage pool, then you severely diminish your chances of finding a wife, thus my "good luck" comment.

Nook and jiggyfly like this.
  9. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Great job dodging the question. You probably don't make enough money, and that's cool because money is difficult to generate in general. That's why your wife is attending more school, increasing debt, and dedicating more time to improve yall's situation.

But you ask "why does it (money) matter"? Did you forget the post you responded to? Men making enough money was the greatest variable in the post.

Did you get too emotionally triggered to realize the sentiment?

YES

10. Houstunna

Supporting Member

I don't mind an ambitious woman, silly rabbit. Stop looking for arguments that don't exist. I'm saying at day's end, it seems most women would rather be stay-home and let their man's income handle the majority of the family finances. Same thing I already said in this thread. Your wife seemingly quit her job when it was feasible. Did you quit too? If so, was it before or after? Were you making enough money to maintain the same lifestyle if you quit first? Can your wife cook and clean?

11. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Big Incel Energy in this thread.

B-Bob, Nook, jiggyfly and 4 others like this.
  12. mightybosstone

I make over $72K a year, and with her working part-time right now we're doing totally fine. Putting money away and paying down debt with a toddler at home. But she likes working, and she's good at what she does. If I made six figures she'd still want to work, and that's a conversation we've had many times.

She likes to cook, and so do I. We split cooking duties and chores. We split parenting duties down the middle as much as possible, too.

And I know so many couples my age where this is true. Guy makes enough to support the family, but the wife works anyway. I manage and work with a ton of young women who are incredibly talented. Some are in relationships with guys who could support their families, but they work anyway because they're smart and ambitous and damn good at what they do.

You're wrong, and I'm guessing you don't date much or have many women in your life. But if you're ever lucky enough to find a woman who overlooks how much of a sexist douchebag you are to have a relationship longer than the one between you and the girls you follow on Only Fans, you'd probably learn very quickly just how wrong you are.

13. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Congrats on your seemingly great relationship. You're really making my point though no matter how much you fight it. Women in generally want their man paying the bills. That's why your wife only works part-time. The relationship likely wouldn't work if you were part-time and she had to pay most of everything.

The women in my life love me, friends and family. I'm 41 years old and still get plenty attention from nearly all women. Twenty year-olds and up. All races (Asian very minimally though). I'm a Hustler and have been since age 11 and have a good heart. The "Only Fans" comment is witty, but I'd never do that simp ****.

robbie380 likes this.
  14. mightybosstone

Lol. Sad that you're 41, but I'm not shocked that you're single. You have the emotional maturity of a teenager.

Also, you couldn't be more wrong about my wife. When we met and for probably the first 3-4 years we were together, she made more money than me. I kept getting promoted at work and eventually passed her, but it wasn't until probably 3 years ago that I started making significantly more.

And she only started working part time like 6 months after our son was born when we realized we were both exhausted and she wanted to go back to part-time to take the pressure off while getting another degree to make more long-term and get better hours for him when he's in school.

She's got less than a year left and is anxious to got back to work. She talks about it all the time and keeps wanting to apply for jobs, but I tell her to wait because we're close to the end and we don't want him in full-day day care if we can avoid it.

You're wrong about women, and you're definitely wrong about my wife. But given how arrogant amd ignorant you've acted this whole conversation, I guess I shouldn't be surprised you actually thought you knew my own wife better than I did.

Get over yourself. It's pathetic.

jiggyfly and The Law like this.
  15. Houstunna

Supporting Member

I'm not single... I'm just unmarried.

I already said "congrats on your seemingly great relationship". Did you forget that part? Yes you did because you continue to exacerbate whatever narrative you're trying to prove.

Women out-earning their men is typically something that happens earlier in life if a relationship happens.. but best believe, at day's end, she wants HIM paying the bills. That's what you're doing right now, right? And seemingly that's the way it's going to be.

So, good for you (and her). She saw your potential and the potential came to fruition. Raise your children with a father in-home and the overall outcome for the children will greatly increase vs a single mother situation.

#1075 Houstunna, Mar 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Yet again calling those who just want a fair and just trial simps and fans. I don't give a fk if 100 girls say the same story, everyone deserves their trial. With your aggressive diction and racial laden tone, u already dead straight thinking Watson is a guilty sexual predator.

I rather this all unfold with the evidence b4 I start attacking anyone's character, something u don't mind doing whatsoever.

#1076 DatRocketFan, Mar 23, 2021
    Houstunna likes this.
  17. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

This thread has turned into unintentional gold:D

B-Bob, ElPigto, jiggyfly and 2 others like this.
  18. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Lol trade a legit superstar QB out of spite? Bwahahahahahahaha. Sure yeah, cos it's that easy to just go out and pluck another one in the draft or sign one that's out on the market because so many are available right? How about we check with the Chicago Bears as to how that's been going for them or the Browns until Baker came around.

Buddy, I didn't say they were behind this. I'm just pointing out the silliness of some people who are convinced that no way would an NFL team, no way could the Texans be involved (to whatever degree) in something such as this. The Texans DID. NOT. WANT. TO. TRADE. HIM.
    That's all. I don't know whether they were involved or not. Just don't assume they couldn't be. It's an NFL team. Just like players do $hitty stuff, NFL teams and their owners do $hitty things as well. Time will tell as far as this situation goes.

19. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

So to clarify for people like you who may have issues with (a) reading (b) overall comprehension of what you read, at no point did I state a conspiracy theory or any sort of theory held by myself w/r/t the Texans and Deshaun.
    I'll point out again that I merely stated why it's silly not to believe that the Texans couldn't have been involved in this situation all because of "trade value" for a player they stated repeatedly that they had no interest in trading and acted as if they had no interest in trading.

As to your statement about making your QB a completely toxic asset. How does that make it hard to keep him as long as he doesn't know/can't prove that you're involved in his situation coming to light? Again, why would a team that HAD NO INTEREST IN TRADING HIM give a damn about the evaporation of his trade value??

I myself do try to have a ton of patience for various forms of stupidity and naivete similar to the type displayed by you and I would like to doubt it's your fault but I dunno. Hopefully it's not but time and future posts will answer that I guess.

The benefit to the team has now been explained by me on this post. What drawback would there be to the team other than diminished trade value of a player one has no interest in trading?

So in conclusion, your final sentence was incorrect and I hope the other scenario mentioned helps you better understand. You're welcome.

#1079 ferrari77, Mar 23, 2021
  20. Theking

Theking Member

Haha! Man cooking and cleaning is the most feminine tasks i know! Maybe your lady wears the pants but mine is a proper woman. Sort yourself out. You are whats work worh society, not me. Enjoy cleaning the house. Hope you've got a nice sunday dress

Houstunna likes this.