1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. raining threes

I didn't say otherwise.

However Goodell can do whatever he wants and this situation looks bad for the shield.

2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Deviant activities are not illegal themselves. Not a reason to be suspended. Being a Furry can be considered deviant, but it not illegal.

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I honestly don’t think he plays another game for the Houston Texans moving forward

3Rings likes this.
  4. Roc Paint

As I see it Deshaun Watson bit the hand that feeds him

5. T for 3

T for 3 Member

So, let's assume he settles out of court......why would the Texans not maintain a huge asking price. This feels like a situation to me where time will make it increasingly less toxic...assuming no other more heinous details come out, or have come out that I am not aware of. Teams are going to want Deshaun Watson. I think (after a given period of time) we could still get a massive haul.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  6. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I think he’s going to have to ball out here and do his best to get people to forget about it. Then and only then can he get traded.

Roc Paint likes this.
  7. Roc Paint

Either way it’s turned out to be quite the **** show

3Rings and cmoak1982 like this.
  8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I agree with this. This will be forgotten in time. Watson has to play some good ball and stay with the team, though.

My thoughts is that he's lost all leverage. If the Texans want him, they'll keep him. If they don't want him because of this, they'll trade him. Not the other way around.

This thing fading out of the public eye scream settlement though. Buzzbee wants that, by and large. Watson wants to rehab his image. The question is whether keeping this thing going publicly and running these girls through the mud will do that, though.

T for 3, mario_v and cmoak1982 like this.
  9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Abso-****in-lutely

Roc Paint likes this.
  10. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Yep, I agree with all of this. I’m less inclined to think he’s going to end up a Texan long term, but it’s more of a possibility now than before. What a crazy turn of events if he ended up here long term because of this. And a huge win for us, obviously.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

No Deshaun you can't use a massage therapist to rehab your image.

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

So is he guilty or not. I have some Watson haters already labeling him a sexual predator. Is he gonna play with us or not?

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Does it really matter to you if he's guilty or not? Be honest, you don't care how many women he abuses.

14. H.D.

H.D. Member

I cannot believe you have not been banned,
    you card-carrying Klansman. I guess paying for a subscription saves you. There is no evidence Watson abused anyone. While prostitution is (sadly) a crime, the john is not further an abuser.

clos4life likes this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, who are you really kid? This is clearly a new account of a troll from the past that was likely banned, just fess up.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Schefter: People in league circles believe Deshaun Watson will not play this season and believe his career in Houston is over.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

But why won't he play this season, do they expect the league's punishment to be that severe? A full season suspension?

I can't see Watson skipping out on getting paid given how much he's going to have to pay all the women he abused and the hefty legal bills he'll need to pay.

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U were quick to brand a man a sexual predator, so i was wondering if the trial is over.
    If he's guilty, he deserves punishment just like anybody else. If he's not u should stfu, b4 calling him a sexual predator.

Unlike u I want the results. If the trial isn't even done yet, y r u quick to label watson?

Acting like u care about the women, when in reality u just pushing your hatred agenda on Watson as always. Doesn't surprise me.

If the man is guilty he should be punished, if he isn't guilty or the trial isnt even done, maybe u should withhold your judgement like the rest of us and wait.

And yea, guilty or not can impact his trade value if he still wants out.

jiggyfly, charlieaustin and H.D. like this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ah yes, I was super quick.... it only took 22 credible accusations of sexual misconduct for me to say he had a problem, how unreasonable.

Brilliant as always.

20. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

22 credible accusations? What's the point of a fair and just trial if that's all it takes for u to label one man a sexual predator without giving him his trial? Dude u hate the player, stop using these women as a justification.

Imagine if all it took to b deemed guilty was just the quantity of people accusing u. Why don't u wait for the result of the trial to b over before deeming him guilty.

If 22 people called u a racist, is that all it takes for u b labeled one?

#2520 DatRocketFan, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 2, 2021
    charlieaustin, Air Langhi and H.D. like this.