1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony Brothers Hate Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by XxTCNxX, Dec 20, 2014.

Tags:
  1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

The "if there were bad calls they were made both ways" argument is so tired.

Like shooting, it matters even more in the final minutes of a close game.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Joey was the worst with Yao...but he seems to like Harden.

Harden has had some silly FTAs in games with Joey in them. If Joey was calling this game Harden probably would have had 15 trips to the line at least.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

thanks, i thought maybe i've just been hallucinating at how unbalanced the officiating is on howard. and how many times have we seen him get clobbered the first 3-4 seconds he has the ball and then at the end they call him for a charge when the defender flops down?

4. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Howard, Harden and Bev had more fouls (16) than the entire Hawks team (15). Yeah, tonight was just horrible job done by the refs.

That "clear path foul", Harden's T, numerous iffy travel calls, missed travel calls for the Hawks, Howard's "push in the back" and many more were just bad!

Still though, the Hawks made shots when it mattered most, and the Rockets had chances to put the game away. Getting down 16 in the first half due to zero effort did not help.

5. Normalus

Normalus Member

I believe basket does not count in NBA, yet in Europe it counts.

C'mon guys, hit me up with some bad calls gif's against Rockets of todays game. Or at least tell me the minute and quarter and I would look it up.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Just let Darko speak your mind:
    NSFW

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/woWqSmichOo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

7. cbk41

cbk41 Member

I haven't complained or whined about anything. I think a couple of critical calls were missed, and there's video evidence to support it. I believe you are just being contrarian to be contrarian in the face of people blowing about about the reffing. Bad calls go both ways so there's no use in complaining about them in the long term, right? Well that may be true in the law of averages but it doesn't make a critical wrong call any more 'correct' or less egregious. Let's talk about the rules of NBA basketball and how they are interpreted, and not the nature of fans, okay?

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Well said. The way the Rockets played did not help their case.

Still didn't help my blood pressure watching that comedy of reffing in the fourth quarter, but it is true.

9. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

He aint a true brother just an asshat.

10. bmd

bmd Member

4th Quarter Fouls:

Rockets: 14
    Hawks: 5

11. CrashTheBoards

But They made bad calls both ways. :confused:

12. gqgeo

gqgeo Member

One sided P.O.S. Ref

Terrible calls

13. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

This b*stard ruined my streak. I was at the game tonight and ever since the 90s every Rockets game I've attended in person has been a win. Even with the bad first half it looked like we were going to come back and win this. But this son of a bish made sure we lost this game and my personal streak is over.

**** Tony Brothers right in the arse I say

1 person likes this.
  14. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

15. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Tony brothers is a royal POS

16. haydenfisher342

17. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

When the game got tied at 85, literally all the calls went against us. The Rockets should compile a video of the last 5 minutes and file a formal complaint to the league office. At the very least, put those mother****ers on notice.

18. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Yo **** your ass up! The rockets got screwed by the Damn refs you fool. Get your ass out of here with that ****. **** the refs too

19. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

this guy gets it

20. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Wow. The time and quarter. ???? Sure , I wrote it all down for you Norm :rolleyes:

The only thing thing worse than the calls in the second half is your posts in this thread combined with a dam Dallas Mavericks advertisement about the two chandlers on this page??? You clearly did not watch this one. ... I waited 3 hours to post here and it didn't do a dam thing to calm me down... Every loss is critical in the west