1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tonight's game on NBATV

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by whoisray, Apr 26, 2007.

Tags:
  1. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

Does anyone have Cablevision Optimum cable? I just found out that my $189 subscription to League Pass doesn't include the playoffs!!!

Can anyone confirm this is true or not? I am so pissed that I might miss tonights game!!! :mad:

2. Happy187

Happy187 Member

I think its suppose to be on FSN (fox sports network) also. I check the TV listings.

3. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Why isnt it on espn or tnt

4. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Isnt NBATV free from now until May 5th or something? I thought I was screwed being in Boston and not having NBATV, but Ive been able to watch all the games that are on that channel so far.

5. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

NBAtv was part of my league pass package with Directv. I have been watching it ever since I got LP.

6. tutu_boston

tutu_boston Member

http://www.nba.com/nba_tv/index.html

"Be sure to catch the NBA TV Free Preview from April 21 - May 5 so you can catch all of NBA TV's great programming including exclusive Playoff Specials, behind-the-scenes coverage, and more! Call your local service provider to see if they are participating."

7. tutu_boston

tutu_boston Member

8. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

It's been working okay for me on Dish Network so far...

9. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

Is it at all possible for you lucky few to post mms link for the rest of us?

10. tigernet

tigernet Contributing Member

My NBA TV channel stopped working after regular season even I have subscribed NBA League Pass.
    But amazing thing is that it cames back to me last night. My cable provider is comcast.

11. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Sweet...Thanks...I love my HD...Now, if we can only get the bars to play it, in Dallas that is...

12. gogorocketsno1

13. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Is this an HD channel. I have DirecTV and I live in the DFW area. Anyone know what channel this is? Thanks.

14. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

OMG thank you so much! I was just on the phone with Cablevision's Optimum cable and they told me that NBATV won't show for league pass subscribers in the playoffs. I would have to order a sports package in order to see it.

I guess INHD will solve this problem. Thank you!

15. fredthered

fredthered Member

Anyone know if its going to be online?

16. ucansee2020

ucansee2020 Contributing Member

I have NBATV with league pass from DishNetwork and they have not pull the plug on that channel yet for the playoffs. Maybe it's just your cable company.

17. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

If you have Directv then NBA-TV is on channel 601. This should be a regular channel and not an HD channel if you have the Choice, Choice Xtra or Total Choice package. If you can get the NFL Network on 212, then you should have NBA-TV on 601.

18. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

http://myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

well that's the streaming schedule.

not watching in english is so annoying. i'm just going to buffalo wild wings.

19. Swack

Swack Member

I'm also in the DFW area /w DirecTV. I checked channel 601 and it's not working right now, it says channel not purchased. However the game is also going to be on 95 which is an HD special events channel. Earlier this week or last week I do recall getting an NBATV game on the same channel in HD. So let's cross our fingers and hope it works tonight.

If all else fails, sometimes FSH (Houston's FSN) works on 639.

20. corby

corby Contributing Member

Don't count on this if you're local. INHD blacked out every Rockets game in the Houston area during the regular season. There's no reason to belive that this policy has changed for the playoffs.