1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Today, Thursday only- ESPN the Magazine (and Insider!) / 1yr for $4.07

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Nov 8, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Just stumbled across this on Fatwallet.com. Sale on ESPN the Magazine expires at Midnight Eastern today, Thursday 11/08/07

Link

Apply 15% coupon code: xmassale15

When you get your first issue, you can use this Link to activate your FREE ESPN Insider account (stays free as long as you have a current subscription).

Nope, I don't get a dime off this. It's just a good sports deal I wanted to share with fellow CFers. :)

2. Asian Sensation

Who pays for magazines anymore?

3. Xerobull

I did it mostly for ESPN Insider. Not many people post their articles here on the BBS like they used to.

Plus, my wife likes to read magazines in the bath. She's a big sports fan so I'm sure she will enjoy getting this sub.

4. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Thanks for the heads up!

I'll probably subscribe. I need toilet reading material. I've read the Ultimate Guide To Spider-Man (my current and only bathroom reading material) like 8 million times. I need crapper reading.

5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Well I didn't jump on this offer, but your post did make me remember that I've always wanted to subscribe to Playboy. So I just did that. Only $15 for 12 months, can't beat that. :D

6. tbplayer22

tbplayer22 Member

Thanks Xero. I did it for Insider too!

7. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

dont be an ass...

8. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

damn, this is nice. only $4 for a whole year? thanks for the heads up.

9. Xerobull

Oh no worries, NR. His sex life is probably all online too. :p

10. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

If you don't get in on Thursday's deal. Similar deals are usually available on ebay. I signed up for a 2 year subscription on ebay for about $5.99 or so just so I could read the insider articles. Not that they are any better than any of the other articles, but it's annoying not to be able to read them at your own leisure.