1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TNT Crew Western Conference Finals Look Ahead

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, May 9, 2018.

1. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Agreed, we need to be smart about funneling away from Draymond somehow. I assume Draymond will guard Capela a lot but not while Zaza plays. Draymond seems to win about 75% of the times he is challenged somehow which is truly unbelievable. Not sure how he is so good but it will be up to the players and coaching staff to devise a plan to limit the amount of times we challenge him. He can block shots, get steals, foul hard (without getting called somehow), take charges, etc. Just too many tricks in his arsenal to not run a whole game plan on how to avoid him.

I am confident we can come up with different ways to do this. It will be tough but at least we have savvy veterans that are hungry and willing to put in the work and effort. Should be a lot of strategy from both teams in this series.

ISO'ing on Steph will definitely be the game plan but I do hope we mix up our sets a little more and also push the ball hard after a rebound to try to get a bucket in transition. Need to get up the court quick at times before their defense can get set .

2. solid

solid Contributing Member

I agree that we should move the ball more against them.

3. jsingles

jsingles Member

You're rooting for the Warriors? Why though?