1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, Jan 26, 2020.

1. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Cringe worthy is trolls calling a dead man a rapist. I notice you're not really addressing any of the sticking points, but that's okay. Her own friends didnt believe her, her lawyers didn't, and most of the world doesn't. Real victims don't brag about being raped moron

Bearded13 likes this.
  2. malakas

malakas Member

So called vaginal tearing? :rolleyes: Are official medical reports hearsay now?

Do you perhaps own a vagina of your own? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I who do, can tell you that it IS possible to have intercourse some time after having suffered tearing. Not only it is possible but it is extremely commonplace.
    I would even expect most men with some average experience, to know this, but I guess not?

The police and the prosecution believed her.

The ones who you keep refering to, are the so called "friends" who were paid for their interviews by tabloids and didn't even qualify to be called in the stands by the defence, so much reliable were they.

The only reason a rapist wasn't thrown behind bars is because an army of fanatics like you tried to destroy a victim's life, literally

I am only sad because this disgusting rape culture is ingrained in our society.

3. malakas

malakas Member

Death doesn't absolve anyone of any crime.

What do you know of real victims to make such a claim? Are you a psychologist? Have you read any studies about victim PTSD behavioural patterns?

I will let you know, that victims many times are in need to confide their experience to those around them. It's a part of processing the trauma.

VERY OFTEN it is done in a detached way, as a psychological defence mechanism.

Only a person with mallicious intentions would describe this, as bragging.

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shaq usually has his facts wrong
    Especially when he’s on TNT

Invisible Fan likes this.
  6. sholaemmanuel

sholaemmanuel Member

Remember the words of our Lord Jesus Christ - - "He without sin let him cast the first stone" "the measure you meet to others shall be met unto you hypocrite, " You may not believe in Christ, it does not matter, it would be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in your day of judgement. The man is dead and all you can do is to judge him on incident 20 years ago that may or may not have happened the way you believe it did. Who are you and who make you the judge by the way? Were you present at the scene of the incident to vouch for what exactly happened? What if the victim had forgiven the man, regardless of what might have happened and moved on, what is it to you? If you have no compassion at all, for both the dead and the living, get out of this forum and take your stupidity to another forum of like mind. Your judgement awaits you and it shall be severe unless you repent and know how to forgive others so your Heavenly Father may forgive your trespass as well.

#1226 sholaemmanuel, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The metoo movement has struck again, it is pretty common these days.

It just feels odd because the man is not alive no more.

8. malakas

malakas Member

I am not a rapist that's who I am.

Who are you to tell me not what to believe or not?

What gives you the right to enforce upon others your interpretation of christianity that falsely equates forgiveness with forgetfulness?

I am full of compassion for the living. Like the families of the deceased. Like the victim.

The dead are already dead, they have no feelings but their actions, positive or negative STILL affect those left behind. T
    heir families, friends and ALSO the people they have tortured and assaulted.

LMAO yeah okay.
    Maybe I will meet Kobe there in hell then.

Invisible Fan and daywalker02 like this.
  9. sholaemmanuel

sholaemmanuel Member

You are misguided and the only mistake I will make is to engage in the war of words with you. I would rather you believe in Christ Jesus and I would never tell you that you are going to hell. It is not for me to say where you go but I can tell you that you are an adopted child of the Most High God if you confess Jesus Christ in your heart and proclaim Him with your mouth. And if so, you must also take the newness of Christ and this include forgiveness of others without condition. Parsing words as in forgiveness and forgetfulness is carnal but true forgiveness is divine. You are a child of God. Jesus Christ doesn't want you in Hell. He died for you so that you can be with Him where He is and not to go to Hell.

10. malakas

malakas Member

Thank you then and sorry for verbally attacking you.
    I recognise that you have the best intentions for my soul but my and yours interpretation of christianity are different. But I thank you for your good words and for praying for my salvage. May god bless you.

Houstunna likes this.
  11. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Crime? What actual "crime" was he convicted of?

Or did this imaginary "crime" happen in your head? I need answers!!!

Bearded13 likes this.
  12. malakas

malakas Member

Do you or do you not agree with that statement?
    If you agree then there is zero reason to keep bringing up his death as a reason to make someone shut up.
    I mean it is not like we are talking about petty theft or stealing your taxes. Not a victimless misdemeanor.

13. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

14. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Happy Sunday

https://www.foxnews.com/story/authorities-defend-handling-of-kobe-case

Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner who had been expected to testify, found that genital injuries and a jaw bruise found on the alleged victim at a hospital exam the day after she was with Bryant could have resulted from consensual sex.

Bearded13 likes this.
  15. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

On another note, this video is classic

Bearded13 and sushimaster like this.
  16. malakas

malakas Member

So? Is this some kind of proof?
    Of course Kobe's expensive laywers would find some medical expert that would be willing to testify that tearing someone apart till their blood is all over your shirt, could be the result of consensual sex.

Everything can be the result of consensual sex if you are ie into BDSM after all.

And the prosecution would find ten other medical examiners who would testify it is consistent with rape.

Too bad the victim was life threatened and couldn't testify so we would see whose medical experts' claim would stand in court.

17. sholaemmanuel

sholaemmanuel Member

God Bless you and may His countenance be upon you. Amen.

malakas likes this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

19. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Good day sir!

20. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)
    Gigi Bryant (2006-2020)

Add the numbers.

I'm still in shock that Kobe is gone. I believe he's with his daughter in the afterlife.

BigShasta and daywalker02 like this.