1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMZ]James Harden went to the strip club at 1:45 AM after OT loss

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Scionxa, Jan 19, 2016.

1. jayland

jayland Member

Why is this a surprise or even news? Harden probably goes to a strip club or some type of club almost every other night.

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This made me laugh, lol.

3. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Harden really likes to go to the strip clubs, his mind was already in the clubs before the game even started. He was clueless on the defensive end, which is too sad to watch the game.

4. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

If he's winning like MJ he can do whatever he wants. When his team is hovering around .500 he doesn't get a free pass to celebrate like a champion.

5. eslate22

eslate22 Member

ya pop doesn't care if his players go out... I think it was last year, the Spurs were in town and the night before the game I ran into ginobili, splitter, and Diaw at the bar (not a strip club)... they were drinking and having a good time.. pretty sure ginobili didn't play the next night but the other 2 did

6. DustinS

DustinS Contributing Member

I think the frustrated crowd has a point to some degree.

You do not hear that the true championship aspiring leaders have a lifestyle the involves spending so much time in such a questionable environment. Curry, Lebron, Durant, Paul, or anyone on the Spurs team live life's that our conducive to success. These guys, for the most part, are married with children and spend their spare time focusing on positive things.

Harden is a grown man and his lifestyle is his choice. With that being said, it doesn't mean his fans have to be satisfied with his choices.

#266 DustinS, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  7. eslate22

eslate22 Member

plus while I was in college in San Antonio you would see tony Parker out like every weekend... all the girls he would try to bring over to his table hated him because he would try to be super aggressive with them

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

They're grown ass men. Plus they are married it likely wouldn't be a strip club. Point is you're are right and they were still out. Real life does not agree with the assumptions on this site. It's just angry fans saying angry irrational things.

9. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Tony Parker and Dwade are both known cheaters (spend their spare time focusing on positive things : banging chicks whose not their wives) after they married and Wade openly admitted that he is a terrible husband and father.

10. pwnyxpress

pwnyxpress Contributing Member

This. Knee jerk reactions in the GARM man haha. And of course, people love forgetting about realistic alternatives. Let me know when GSW offers up Curry for Harden, then we can whine about why we have Harden lol.

11. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

This is not even remotely news. Players are in clubs all the time.

12. eslate22

eslate22 Member

exactly... had we won that game last night this thread wouldn't exist... it just amazes me how less than a year after his mvp caliber season how fans here have turned their backs on him... its like most of the CFers want to go back to the nba purgatory years of 2010-2012 again just so we can see all out hustle... I'll agree that he needs to give a more consistent effort night in and night out, but to say he's as worthless as some people feel he all the sudden is out right insane and should have their rockets fan card revoked

13. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

James Harden requested this to be the player introduction song.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vc8D50PoKzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

Doesnt the team plane leave after the games? They have a game Wednesday here in Houston, wouldn't they have practice today?

15. "Snosrap

"Snosrap Member

Cut him some slack.
    It's a tough loss and he has a tough assessment on JJ.
    It's tough locking down JJ.

It's much easier to lock his eye on boobies and impose his will on some helpless strippers !

16. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Lol it wasn't just the alcohol.

17. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

what's wrong with going to the strip club, gotta make it rain somehow

18. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Damn overtime game delayed Harden's visit to strip club.

His teammates need to apologize for this. lol

19. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

If he stay up so late, what about his practice next day?

I think I know why James Harden chokes every 2 or 3 games...

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Remember the episode in Hard Knocks where JJ Watt was speaking to a teamate about how he sleeps at 8pm and how a full healthy sleep cylce is vitaly important to his performance e and training regiment?

Greatness requires dedication that Harden just doesn't possess.