1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMZ] James Harden partying after last night's game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dicksont, May 12, 2017.

1. Badrose

Badrose Member

If you go to a party after a loss in playoffs game, you simply don't care about the team, fans and public opinion.

Rocketeer4Life and malakas like this.
  2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

For two out of three of those . . . .. That's not what their wives would say

Rocket River
    Running around being hound

CCity Zero likes this.
  3. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

The bad thing is ... harden was at the same club the night before also

My boy sent me a Snapchat of it. This feeling sucks and I always try to avoid CF and all media after a loss like this

4. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

What club was it?

bobloblaw likes this.
  5. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

I don't give a **** what Harden or any player does off the court, field, etc. as long as they perform and give the team a chance. The biggest problem I have with Harden is that he appears to have no pride and is too out of touch to even give a damn or be embarrassed about this whole situation. Harden for the most part at this point is seen as a joke and he's out and about like he's king of the world or something, soaking in the MVP chants at the club. He has no pride, he doesn't give a ****. He has hit his pinnacle and now he's content.

REEKO_HTOWN and Hakeemtheking like this.
  6. Fantasma Negro

7. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

The same club is not open on Wed. He's best friends with the owner. I've seen him n pat there numerous times.

malakas, Hakeemtheking and CCity Zero like this.
  8. topfive

topfive CF OG

My neighbor's cousin's best friend said he saw Harden drinking at a strip club during time-outs. Unacceptable!

Yung-T likes this.
  9. Cypress

Cypress Member

I have the whole summer for me to put it behind- James Harden

Lets get the party started!

10. topfive

topfive CF OG

My only problem with this is that it bothers me that Harden doesn't seem to realize how bad the optics are on something like this. I mean, it just LOOKS terrible, and reinforces the idea that he's not that invested in the outcome of the game.

At least wait 24 hours before you're able to laugh off your terrible, woeful, pitiful performance in the biggest game of the year.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Seasons over, harden overexceeded the expectations of this roster, maybe there was an injury (blow to the head in game 5, hip, ankle) , maybe the 7 man rotation hurt after ot, maybe he did have an off night, or Hell he quit, at this point it doesn't matter. He'll work hard, hopefully get refocused, the team needs a player or 2 to compete w/ the Warriors/Cavs anyway in the playoffs.

I'm not happy about his last game, but he got houston further than anyone in the media or most on this board expected. He's still the only hope Houston has and has got the Rockets the most playoff success since the Dream. If this team was primed to win it all, and he'd quit I'd be more pissed. I'm not happy about the 2 shots at the 1/2 either but something was definitely going on last night and we'll never get the whole story because of how Harden is. He doesn't use excuses as much as some other players.

Hell maybe there was a fix, but this team wasn't beating the Warriors so let's see how the offseason goes, maybe Durant will leave the Warriors, haha (yeah, right).

RasaqBoi likes this.
  12. YOLO

YOLO Member

that's fine, take it for it's worth. You can't choose not to believe if you want

13. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Jordan was a partier but he didn't have to worry about everyone having a media/camera device in their pocket. I'm sure his wife would have left him sooner too... the main difference is Jordan had a killer instinct where he wanted to beat everyone, hell even his own teammates in practices. Jordan definitely wouldn't have pulled a Harden in game 6 of an elimination, but I'm sure he'd be out partying regardless of the results. **** he even smoked cigars and not just during the finals celebrations, he was just one of a kind, much like some of the other greats (dream, magic, bird etc etc). Harden still has time, it jumped depends on who houston can get to add around him and how he grows in the offseason, maybe he needs some meds... , regardless the Anderson signing definitely wasn't the answer.

14. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yes, Jordan had unlimited energy, I don't know if it's just his way of being super competitive or what, but he could do whatever, shoot Rodman was partying all the time during 2nd Bulls run.. If there were phones back then it'd be a lot different story of having proof, but during that documentary some of the players said as much.

15. bigred77

bigred77 Member

Lol you guys act like everyone on the planet had an iphone and twitter and snapchat when Kobe and Jordan were 28 years old.

Its always been the same, there's just more access for the every day fan now, so now you know about it.

Harden is 28, single, and has made about 100 million dollars. He just played 90+ games and will probably finish 2nd in the MVP voting. You guys need to adjust your expectations of him.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You do realize strip clubs frown on cell phone pics for obvious reasons.

I know people don't want to believe it, but his history suggests it is more than possible.

This whole Harden thing is a bit like Trump people don't want to believe Trump is such a dickwad, but he just is...

DD

17. SkareKrow

SkareKrow Member

If Harden was concussed, should he be at a club?

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I just have problems with hearsay, this came up last year? The year before? That Harden was at a concert or something and it turned out to be completely untrue but everyone just ran with it.

I mean is this the first party picture all year? And after the season? I have no issue with it.

19. Mr. Space City

i'm sure jordan's degenerate gambling ass was at the craps table after loses.

20. MystikArkitect

I hate this look. If I'm pitching to a big client and blow it, and my whole company was depending on that job for 6 months of steady work, I promise you I wouldn't be partying that night.

SMGDH

Richie_Rich and malakas like this.