1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

[TMZ] James Harden partying after last night's game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dicksont, May 12, 2017.

1. Caesar

Caesar Member

Probably for gambling, but probably not getting white boy wasted. The Dream Team documentary makes note of how Jordan barely slept, and was still so fresh with so much stamina....aw hell...it was probably cocaine.

2. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

sorry but nothing to see here....my motto...do it while you can, talk about it later....

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol the warriors put that out there as a joke. can't believe people actually took that seriously

proof: i'll just say a certain strip club that starts with an O was very gracious to james harden this past weekend. This is in addition to his fun at Aura on Sunday night

4. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I understand needing to blow off steam after a tough work day...

BUT

This turns me against Harden for a ton of reasons. He played like crap, he quit. He looks like he had no fight or emotion and then after the game he's all happy and ****?

Additionally, if I have horrible results at work and it impacts people that INVESTED in me, I wouldn't go party in front of them after letting them down.

Lastly, he's got the money and the resources to get strippers to come to his crib. He doesn't need to do this publicly. Understand perception

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Correct, I am loyal to the team and the players that got us where we are and will not question the fabric of their morality, character, and competitiveness every time they lose in the postseason after treating us to an unexpectedly great and successful year.

But hey...maybe we'll all get our wish and trade him this offseason so Houston can rid themselves of the cancer that is James Harden. We shall certainly see.

#45 J Sizzle, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
  6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That isn't actual proof though, Harden was in public places and no one posted pictures of him entering, at, or leaving the place?

7. Caesar

Caesar Member

You think Ron Artest still under contract with the Rockets would be holding Kobe after the Lakers lost horribly in Game 7 of the NBA Finals to the Celtics telling him that he will join him and win the next year in the bathroom of a Travis Scott concert?

NO. Ron Artest held and comforted Kobe in the locker room showers. There was no music. No MVP chants. Just the soothing sound of water flowing down Kobe's naked body onto Ron Artests clothes down into the drain. They washed away their anger and pain and sadness and went to work and won it all the next year!

malakas and J.R. like this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

it doesn't work like that especially at "O" if hes there with others. I hope you know he hires tons of people around him that specifically look for things like that when he goes out. obviously this can be difficult but its definitely a priority for him on certain nights. The days leading up to game 5-6 are definitely examples.

Now after game 6 was over that gets thrown out the window, he has no care whatsoever even if he became an embarrassment for houston and forgot how to play basketball

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

0 self awareness.

Little Bit likes this.
  10. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Then that wouldnt be good lol

J Sizzle likes this.
  11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I'm exactly in the middle on this.

On one hand, I don't expect him to go home and immediately hide under his bed in a fetal position while trembling and gently weeping. He's a grown man and can do whatever he wants.

On the other hand, I think it is kind of a bad look for him. And I do think it speaks to his character just a little bit. Like others have said, I just can't see the truly great ones heading to da club just hours after a devastating career-defining loss like this one.

Maybe we just need to reset our expectations. He is a very good player, but will probably never be one of the greatest players ever. And will most likely never bring us a championship.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  12. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol. MJ used to go out too. He played like ****. It is what it is

JayGoogle and J Sizzle like this.
  13. eqsharp

eqsharp Member

Harden can be whoever he chooses to be, but the Rockets as an organization have to ask themselves if they're getting great value for their $20+/mil from an on court leader that's only interested in doing just enough to get by between 9 and 5.

I'm not sure what more the Rockets or anyone else needs to see to know that Harden is who he is. And that doesn't include being a good leader. Once the team accepts that fact, then I have hope they know what to do next.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  14. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

It's not big deal.
    Whole team is out of energy.

15. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Y'all are embarrassing

bobloblaw likes this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

Harden was*

ilovehtownbb and Snow Villiers like this.
  17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I care about what he did during the game, not what he did after.

Daddy Long Legs and J Sizzle like this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Meh, everyone saw it coming last night.

19. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

Hair of the dog.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Man, no reason to argue this.

I'm looking for actual proof of these things and not putting any weight into hearsay.