1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMZ] Dwight Howard Now Under Criminal Investigation for Child Abuse

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HoustonTexas, Nov 18, 2014.

1. omgTHEpotential

It's only spanking when ordinary people do it. It's child abuse if high-profile person does it.

2. cdrive

cdrive Member

3. don grahamleone

That's welcomed news. Thx cd.

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Not child abuse but don't know where else to put this:

$10,000 per month is WAYYY TOO LOW for child support when it comes to Dwight Howard ... this according to one of his baby mamas who says Dwight has been screwing her out of serious dough and now she wants to collect.

The Houston Rockets star is being sued in Florida ... by a woman who claims she and Dwight struck a private deal back in 2013 that required him to fork over $10k per month in child support.

But according to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ Sports, the woman (Tiffany) says Howard hasn't lived up to his end of the bargain ... and since January, has only paid her HALF of what he owes.

Tiffany says the financial slight has forced her to reconsider their arrangement ... and since he makes more than $27 MILLION per year in salary and endorsements, she wants a bigger slice of the pie.

The kid is currently 4 years old ... and Tiffany says she needs the cash to put the child in expensive private schools, pay for extracurricular activities and fund social activities like birthday parties and sleepovers that will help the kid make friends.

Tiffany also says ... since the child has a famous father, she'll need extra cash for therapy to "deal with the unique issues involved in being the child of a celebrity."
    We reached out to Dwight's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/10/dwight-howard-baby-mama-sues-you-screwed-me-out-of-a-fortune/

5. bmd

bmd Member

Is it child support of baby mama support?

6. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

She sounds like professional THOT.

7. Normalus

Normalus Member

I found it funny, because what she gets for a kid per month is about average salarie in my country....per year

8. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Member

I would say it was she who screwed him out of dough.

1 person likes this.
  9. dje243

dje243 Member

Yeah i think that's bulsh. She can't provide for a child on 120k a year? I can understand the legal aspect of him not living up to the agreement, but to seek even more money is a little ridiculous.

10. Fantasma Negro

Holy **** what kind of kid needs more than 10k a month. That's a little more than I make a month, and I have two kids LoL

11. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

You guys don't understand, she had to do crunches, get a butt-implant, post 1000's of duckfaced pics on instagrams and stalk Dwight for awhile to get the sex and get paid. She deserves more!

12. ChievousFTFace

Sounds like she tried to screw herself into a fortune. She's not entitled to $120k a year for getting knocked up by him. It's called child support, not baby momma retiring/spending fund.

13. HTM

HTM Member

The article says that since January she has only been getting half of that..... so 5k a month..

Still a lot of money but not the 10k per month they agreed upon apparently.

14. glad_ken

glad_ken Member

Dwight has a lot of kids (possibly 8 according to google). 10k is more than enough for that one child.

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Somebody is jealous of Dwight's snakes

16. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I bet the going rate is around 10k per month for successful athletes, that's probably why Dwight agreed to it... Hah, this isn't his first rodeo, I think eventually there's a cap, so maybe she just wants it in writing, I mean if he's been forgetting to pay... I mean several years ago T.O. was paying 120k a month for 4 baby mamas... So either Dwight needs Sex ed or maybe his ultimate plan is to build a cult of Lil Dwights haha

17. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Sleeping around with skanks....you are on the hook$ for life.

Guess these multimillionaire athletes never heard of hiring a pro. With them, you only pay once. :p

18. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

10k a month? That's ridiculous. There were years my Mom and I lived on 10k a year!

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

"The kid is currently 4 years old ... and Tiffany says she needs the cash to put the child in expensive private schools, pay for extracurricular activities and fund social activities like birthday parties and sleepovers that will help the kid make friends.

Tiffany also says ... since the child has a famous father, she'll need extra cash for therapy to "deal with the unique issues involved in being the child of a celebrity."

The woman should honestly be slapped for these statements and pay the court for making a mockery of the system.

20. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

The irony is that no one would know he was the child of Howard if she had not violated the agreement.