1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac recovery time

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jedicro, May 13, 2009.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

i think he's talking about ron. :rolleyes:

the other stuff - that's the same people who played with tracy as before: our bulldogs - hayes, battier, scola.

2. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Gotta do more than walk the ball up court and immediately shoot.

3. t_mac1

i love your posts though.

guess, grabbing around 7 boards, dishing out 7 dimes, putting up 28.5 points, and then during the way going to the line 7-8 times, playing some D (c'mon he does play D in the playoffs right? ;) ) and playing 40+ mins nightly v. double/triple teams?

nah, that ain't nothing. shoula let rafer and hayes be the best players like ron is doing now with brooks and scola if he wanted to win. i mean, artest putting up 39% fg, and only 3 dimes. again, tmac should have passed instead of jacking up those shots. he should have made rafer into brooks and hayes/bowen into scola man. dude just didn't make any of them better. ;)

4. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

You're right. Settling for long jumpshots in the closing minutes of a playoff game is always the best thing to do.

Still, one can't help wondering that maybe if he had displayed a little bit of the heart his average teammates have been in this postseason, he'd have gotten to the second round instead of having that 0-7 thing lingering over him...

5. t_mac1

idk, hedo did that all game last night didn't he? ;)

same with kobe all series? ;)

same with paul pierce all playoffs? ;)

same with ben gordon? ;)

i'm not going to discuss with you on his effort/heart in the playoffs. he tries as hard as anyone. i rarely see emotion from tracy, but he shows everything in the playoffs, from tears to anger to frustration when the playoffs roll around.

your points are valid in the REGULAR season. but in the playoffs, tracy does bring it.

he might not be the closer we all envision him to be, but he has tried his best in the playoffs. be clear in your criticisms antisonic.

PS - i do admit tracy can lack focus/heart during the reg. season though. ;)

6. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Are you kidding? The players you cite have never fallen back on the not-quite-three anywhere near as much as Tracy has gone to the well with it.