1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMAC not rehabbing..Partying Instead in Vegas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dreammvp, Feb 16, 2009.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

and he's going for another one tomorrow. we'll know more in a few days. at this rate, it appears he has no confidence in his knee. just sit down for the rest of the season and come back strong next year.

2. t_mac1

wow, u must have no life. i'm sure yao and battier rehabbed 24/7. they don't go to a nice restaurant and enjoy themselves at the end of the night. nah, they just rehab 24 hours a day and no sleep :rolleyes:

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is he placing a bet the Rockets won't make it out of the first round of playoffs??

:p :eek:

4. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

You seem to not understand the situation at hand... Chuck Hayes isn't claiming to be injured. Chuck Hayes doesn't need to take care of a perpetually sore knee. Chuck is ready to play when called on. Is Tracy?

5. UrlPerlMonroe

UrlPerlMonroe Rookie

The sooner this drama is over, the better it is for the Rockets. Get back on track and refocus for the play off run.

6. Rocketsfan_RN

Rocketsfan_RN Member

lets hope he is ready to play by playoffs

7. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

its threads like these that make me not want to visit clutchfans as often as i used to.

8. t_mac1

i know right? thank god its not tracy shopping with his kids at walmart. could have used that time to rehab :rolleyes:

9. RocketKobe24

RocketKobe24 Member

Rockets would lose another 1st round series if that happens. This team has to play without him, I said before this team is better with Von Wafer starting and this was before that pathetic Bucks game.

10. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

maybe Chris Angel will magically cure him.

11. eyhab27

exactly. no one knows his schedule minute by minute.

you guys remind me of the sixteen year old girl who just got dumped by a guy, and is stalking him to figure out what his whereabouts are to have a reason to b**** him out.

you guys should get out more. maybe even pick up a basketball and play.

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

If it was Yao or Battier I still wouldn't give a damn.

And what is this we hold him to a different set of rules? Yeah like people on a MB can set rules and T-mac will listen. :rolleyes:

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Look, I'd understand if this was two weeks from now, 2 months earlier or a week before the playoffs. But this is during the ALL-STAR BREAK! This is the time where NBA players take time off from their NBA life to relax and have a little fun before going back to business. For all we know, he could have been rehabbing every day up until he went to Vegas. But we don't know because the only stories that get reported are "T-Mac is partying in Vegas during all-star weekend."

There could be news that T-Mac was found sleeping in his bed at 3am and guys will talk about: "DAMN. WHAT A LAZY PUSS! HE NEEDS TO BE REHABBING AND NOT SLEEPING!!" At 7Am, T-Mac was spotted taking his kids to school. "WTF!?!?! WHO CARES ABOUT EDUCATION FOR HIS KIDS!? HE NEEDS TO BE REHABBING THAT KNEE." Man, I feel sorry for you guys. :(

14. eyhab27

i truly feel sorry for some of you guys as well. considering that most of these guys have never played a minute of competitive basketball, and most probably have no idea how difficult it is to come back from injuries.

15. DcProWLer277

DcProWLer277 Rookie

^^^^^

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I hope he doesn't get any gambling advice from Charles.

17. t_mac1

people can say i'm a tracy apologist, but when i hear calvin murphy talks about tracy, i agree with the guy. those are legit criticisms.

but when i see people like the OP brings up these kind of garbage, it boggles my mind to even think how old these guys are.

i guess they all would love if tracy had a reality show and they can stalk tracy 24/7 and make sure he rehabs 24/7. if he misses a minute watching sportscenter, he's lazy.

18. Shaud

Shaud Member

lol Don't give some of these people any ideas.

19. t_mac1

calvin murphy has said it best in regards to tracy. tracy only wants to play if he's 100%. but he's not gonna be like that this year. either get over the mental block or move on.

20. eyhab27

I actually saw Battier out in the Washington area several times during his time on the injured reserve. Give me a break.