1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac Night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by #Pursuit, Apr 1, 2017.

1. #Pursuit

#Pursuit Member

Hey Clutchfans,

I know that many of you guys aren't the biggest T-Mac fans, but he was my hero growing up and my favorite player of all time (imagine being the only asian kid that idolized Tmac instead of Yao). I'm currently away at college and won't be able to go the April 5th game for the Tmac Bobblehead giveaway. I was just wondering if anyone going to the April 5 game against Denver would be willing to sell their bobblehead to me. It would really mean the world to me to have a bobblehead of my favorite player. Thanks!

2. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

I would. I'm taking my brother in law to the game and he couldn't care less about sports. He won't want his.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nighty night.

You should be happy, Yao and Mac the dynamic duo are in the HOF together.