1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMac=Joke!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by waihh, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waihh

waihh Contributing Member

As the only slasher in the Rox lineup, TMac allowed the oponent to completely take him out of the game. The whole night, I did not see he drove the ball to the paint. Yes, the lane was crowded but come on, you are the supposedly a competitor for MVP! I guess he automatically took tonight off.
    I know the streak will come to an end some day, but I am really disappointed by TMac's play.
    The lacker game then this game, two games in a row. What happened to the only superstar in Rox?
    The rest of the season is still on TMac's shoulder; can someone tell this guy to behave like a max-salary player? He is not just one of the players, he is supposed to lead this squad!!!!

2. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Your post sucks and so do you.

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Game thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.