1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac in Orlando or Shaq in Orlando

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jan 20, 2009.

?

Best Player in Orlando History?

1. Shaq

149 vote(s)
    80.5%
  2. Penny Hardaway

36 vote(s)
    19.5%
  1. tracy1mcgrady4l

as i said i didn't watched back then

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Wrong.

He was one of the focal points, but nothing more.

As has already been pointed out, the team beat the Lakers with him having an off game.

They were playing as a team.....which is what I have been harping on all season.

DD

#162 DaDakota, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Another stupid thread by tinman, surprise surprise.

4. tracy1mcgrady4l

what's next??
    are you trying to prove that im lying?
    nice try ;)

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

So now you are back to never having watched any games during that time.

You're flip-flopping more than your homeboy McGrady was a few weeks ago.

Once again, you have argued adamantly throughout this thread that Orlando McGrady is better than Orlando Shaq without having ever watched either of them play a single game in Orlando.

Your entire argument is based on second hand information. You basically admitted on the last page that your reasoning is that McGrady won 2 scoring titles and a MIP award.

It's hard to take your argument seriously now given these new facts. You're certainly entitled to your opinion but there isn't much experience behind all your talk.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Tinman is all over the noobs, he is blowing people away by exposing their hypocrisy as Rocket fans.

You just have to look deeper in meaning to his threads.....

Well, most of em....

:D

DD

7. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

I was trying to prove that you are arguing madly about this topic without having watched either Shaq or McGrady play in Orlando. And I did.

8. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

than why do people judge him and only him, how about his team mates?
    Also i know he get pay 21 or what ever but for the pass few years( not this season) has he live up to his amount i think so... maybe not as much as 21mil but that's was why its was a long term contact sign during his prime.

9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

You may find it amusing, I think his antics are just as annoying as the people he is trying to mock, with the difference others are actually trying to be enthusiastic about thier own players. He should be bumped down to rookie for making stupid threads, which are not meant to incite discussion, but merely created to bash other people.

10. tracy1mcgrady4l

i said that i watched some games for both of them when they where in orlando.but the stats said that t-mac is better.what??are the stats lying too?

11. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

This got posted way up in the beginning of the thread and it should probably be re-posted, over and over.

Bottom line the Magic felt Shaq's loss a whole lot more than they felt McGrady's.

12. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

i know, hack of shaq make him shoot free throw :D

13. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

Oh great, we have another Tinman thread where he posts half of the responses and attempts to belittle everyone by showing how much he knows(and everyone else doesn't) and quotes movies to get his point across. Get a life dude and make a real post. I got a thread for you....."Are Tinman's threads a waste of time?" A) YES B) NO

14. Eddy F.

Eddy F. Member

15. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

If he would just run the stupid offense instead of grabbing the ball and dribbling out the shot clock we wouldn't even be having this discussion. When you make yourself stand out in a bad way don't be surprised when people criticize you. And that's just talking about running the Adelman offense, don't even get me started on how he quits on the team (like the Toronto game).

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

then bump me down then..

oh wait, you aren't clutch or even close to being in the same sentence as him.

sorry dude. i unlike alot of people now, respect clutch and the reason why he started this board.

and if you really hate my threads why are you always on it like white on rice?

this was a joke thread in response to all the dumb threads going around

so if you want to stop me, i'm here. i'm your huckleberry.

17. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Some people deserve to be bashed. All of the old hands in this thread know that T-Mac's not even on the same planet as Shaq. He's not even on the same planet as Kobe.

Tinman's not the problem. It's the n00b who posted up a brain dead thread about 05 T-Mac (or whatever) versus Kobe. Did anyone else notice that he had to qualify which year of T-Mac's career he was talking about while he didn't have to do that with Kobe?

18. tracy1mcgrady4l

im not arguing madly,i'm just trying to prove my point,but as you know tinman won't understand

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

and suckers like you post on it and make it more popular. how ironic?

and is this thread belittling? it was meant to be a joke, but then again it exposes some fans here as people who talk to through the other part of their body instead of their head.

A person who thinks Tmac in Orlando was better than Shaq in Orlando, I thought I wouldn't see that day. but knowing the blind faith in some of you, I knew the thread will thrive cause someone will exist that believes it.

like I said before, if Tmac slapped your face, you'd blame your face for getting in the way.

20. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

I just think there are better ways to get your point across than by telling "inside jokes" and by quoting Batman, Star Wars, or any other movie.