1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac in Orlando or Shaq in Orlando

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jan 20, 2009.

?

Best Player in Orlando History?

1. Shaq

149 vote(s)
    80.5%
  2. Penny Hardaway

36 vote(s)
    19.5%
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

BigZ,

I understand this, but this thread was suppose to be a joke, but somehow somebody believed the joke.

I guess the Tmac fans are mad I put Penny Hardaway and didn't leave the option to choose Tmac. But that's the joke.

I have no ill will against the youngsters, some of them are actually really smart. remember on NBA Sirius radio FCP, they had that high school kid call in and drop all this knowledge on them. Ian Eagle and Rick Mahorn. Rick Mahorn would try to hold himself from laughing sometimes, but that kid was awesome he was talking about the Detroit Bad Boys!

2. verse

verse Contributing Member

leebigez,

agreed that tinny's way may not be the best way to educate (although extremely entertaining). let's see if my previous post (end of previous page) made a dent in tracy1mcgrady4l's young mind....

"i believe the children are the future..." - R. Watson

3. tinman

Supporting Member

dude,
    that's Whitney Houston.

The Greatest Love of All

4. verse

verse Contributing Member

you obviously missed the post at the end of the previous page, tinny.

"that boy good!!"
    "mmhmm. good and terrible."

5. ambrose86

ambrose86 Rookie

That's the truth in today's commercial-driven world. Learn to accept it and live with . Stop whinning lik a baby

6. jonjon

jonjon Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Tinman!!!

7. tinman

Supporting Member

yeah, the commercial driven world = nicer shoes for you
    no championships for us!

8. tinman

Supporting Member

but that's still whitney houston!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMK5Mkvixik&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMK5Mkvixik&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

tinman u gotta stop this. now make a von wafer comparison :D

10. tinman

Supporting Member

I like Von Wafer, don't force me to compare him to Tmac! ;)

Maybe Tmac could watch Wafer play his guts out and get some motivation out of it.

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

von wafer is comparable to tracy mcgrady, not tmac. we haven't seen tmac this season outside of 4-5 games.

12. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

i know this thread is a joke but i have oftentimes made the tmac vs. penny argument. tmac was less whiny as penny but i think penny couldve been HOFer if he changed his attitude. then again, if tmac stayed in orlando and played with dwight howard then orlando might have a few championships under their belt.
    not a knock on yao but howard is just physically dominant which wouldve complimented tmac more than yao. especially, the way he was playing when he got traded.

13. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I see tinman, its cool. That youngster was named Dillon from Cali on Full Court Press. they have the B-teamers with Bill Pidto and Bruce Murray on 123 from 9-12. I've been hiting it and driving hoops. Probably won't get the theme music like when Kenny and crew was on there, but I'm already getting my hoops props. I still keep in touch with Dee Brown and Mike Yam too.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

Dillon from Cali > 98% of the young fans here.

I think one time, some player got pushed around, I don't know , maybe it was Dirk and Dillon ask Rick Mahorn what he would do he was being pushed around in the paint like that. "You would have thrown him down, wouldn't ya Rick?"

You know what Rick Mahorn would have done, but since Dillon is like 15, he goes "Dillon, I would just do the right thing and play basketball". Ian Eagle trying hold himself. Mahron was barely holding it too.

That is the best freaking show. When Kenny was around it was better cause you always get some random stories about anything.

I'll check it out, 123 on sirius right?

15. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

tinman, 123. I actually mailed steve cohen who is the big cheese about not having a hoop show. He was kinda tipping around when he called back. I don't understand how nascar,baseball, and football have a 24/7 channel and the nba doesn't. He was kinda speechless when I played the race card a little. Full Court Press was a great show. Maybe next year i'll get a webcast for a hoop show.

16. tracy1mcgrady4l

that's better than tinman's replies.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

he had to be more politically correct
    i choose the other path

either which way, you don't believe either one of us. you still defend Tmac for everything he does, even if its detrimental to the team

why? cause you care more about Tmac than the Rockets. simple truth.

the joke was that there was no way in hell Tmac in Orlando was better than Shaq in Orlando, Shaq tore up the league, broke backboards, and took his team to the finals.

You were 5 years old when Shaq took the Magic to the Finals. I can hardly remember stuff when I was 5, yet alone being completely confident that one player who was a failure for a team (that's why Orlando traded him) was better than a guy who dominated the league.

no way in hell when you were 5 years old you remember any of that. Which proves my point, that people here spit on the past and don't care about the team.

maybe you'll actually learn something and read something about the NBA. or you can just go on with your obsession of one player cause the marketing of his fame has got you to think he's god.

18. tracy1mcgrady4l

yeah, maybe youre right about that :D i apologize

19. tinman

Supporting Member

just root for the Rockets.. all of them :p
    and its ok to criticize them if they suck.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Since they both played in Orlando, I wonder what the Orlando fans think

hmmmm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eT-_TbE_eWc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eT-_TbE_eWc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>