1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMac has a problem; Houston doesn't.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigRox11, Nov 18, 2008.

1. BigRox11

BigRox11 Member

T-Mac is still having problems with his surgically repaired knee. I think this is not a problem for Houston, but an opportunity. The Rockets has not played consistently since the beginning of the season, and I think T-Mac has a lot to do with it (poor shooting, holding the ball, no moving without the ball). Recall that it was the same situation last year. The Rockets did not play well for a long time until T-Mac was injured and sat out for many games. During that period, Yao and the rest of the team developed a great team offense system. When T-Mac came back, that system remained. I hope that it will be the case for this year as well. Let T-Mac rest his knee while others work on an offense system. We have enough weapons to win without T-Mac in the regular season.

2. Pocket Rockets

congratulations on starting a useless thread

3. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

I bet if a CF admin took the time to merge similar threads, we'd have like 5 threads.

4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

That.

Or Ron Artest will continue to catch and dribble and shoot.

Which i have no problem with - if they're good shots.

The upcoming 7 game stretch doesn't feature one team that is currently playing too well. Hopefully the Rockets can sustain some early leads and rest T-Mac (if he does play)

Or idealy - they can take care of these teams without T-Mac's help, allowing him to rest.

5. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

The thing only Tmac need to do is past the 1st round in Houston

6. theREALDEALkid

Great thread. will read again shortly.

7. BigRox11

BigRox11 Member

I am saying that T-Mac sitting out a few games right now is better than him playing, for both himself and the team. I hope it is an interesting point to some fans, if not you.

8. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Just a rule of thumb, scan the threads from the last 7 before starting a new one. There is another thread pretty much the same thing. Just saying.

9. ambrose86

ambrose86 Rookie

I find this thread to be informative..haha

10. Asian Sensation

I don't mean to be rude but this is a stupid thread with a matching lame title to go along with it.

11. kevtse

kevtse Member

Tmac's attitude problem is the problem

12. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

i read the first line and fell asleep, its getting redundant round here lately

13. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

Yeah,some of fans have found why Tmac erupt some game while some games murky.When the game broadcast to whole America usually he will erupt. :eek:

14. cadet65

cadet65 Rookie

I think right now, Rox are better off without TMac.

TMac, if you are reading this, get your act together. Thank you.