1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac deserves props

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, May 2, 2008.

1. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

HAHAH unfriggin believable

2. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

someone ban this moron. Its obvious he's not really a rockets fan.

3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

You are missing two of your three best players. What do you expect?

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Cant blame this game on Tmac. No way.

5. cur.ve

cur.ve Contributing Member

to: Copter

STFU troll

6. ImmortalD24

ImmortalD24 Member

Copter= Jazz Fan

7. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Man TMac showed his class tonight, trying to defend Okur and carrying the load! man... never been more proud of my boy TMac.

8. krockets

krockets Member

I really feel bad for Tmac and I do respect him much more after this game... This guy play his ass off, but sometimes, bad luck could just destroy a great player like this... :(

9. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

haha yea, forget Grant Hill's injuries in Orlando, Yao's here, Rafer getting hurt too in this game?? wtf?? Poor guy just getting no breaks.

10. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

For all the crap he's taken, and all the bad luck he's had, I'm impressed that he still gives as much as he does. I feel badly for him -- sometimes he has to feel like he'd be better off just giving up and going underground. Next year, he will get there -- next year is our year.

11. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

he promised his 40 points, nothing I can argue about him, can't wait till October

12. RedGlare07

RedGlare07 Member

There's plenty of "blame" to throw around. Yes, there's a fundamental problem with Tracy not scoring a single point in a decisivie third quarter, but let's be real. When you go from 4 to 19 points down in one quarter, it's a team effort, and that's really where the problem lies. For all the moves Morey made during the off-season, the Rockets still have some fundamental problems at the other positions. Depth, and scoring depth in particular, is a problem. Not only that, but the individual expectations have to be raised. No longer can we accept Chuck Hayes being unpredictable as a "hustle" player when he's already not much of a threat offensively, or Bobby Jackson being an enigma on offense, shooting jumpers off balance and failing to stay in front of his man on defense.

And so on.

Would I like Tracy to be a more consistent version of the Tracy from two years ago? Sure. But a bigger issue is that a) the Rox can seem to stay health and b) the remaining players all too often fail miserably when you need them not to. Until the roster is upgraded across the board, we'll continue to be aggravated.

It's too bad.

13. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

tmac has played better as this series got along (and shot better).

i still think he can avg 25+ppg easy if he just improves his ft, stamina and J a lil bit

his stats for this series

27ppg, 8rpg, 7apg, 42.5% shooting, and he avg 9ft attempts this series. he did his part.

like i said, tmac ALWAYS steps his game up in the playoffs. but he needs help.

14. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

I've never used the ignore list before....great feature.

15. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

IF only we have Rafer for the first two games...

16. Darmonx

Darmonx Contributing Member

Yao Down... Rafer Down... Undermanned.... understaffed... It's just too much for TMac.

17. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Respect to Tracy. He was at his best when we needed him the most. He must lie awake at night wondering why the hell he can't catch a break, and worse, seems to be surrounded by scrubs.

18. PktRockets

PktRockets Member

I've been upset with McGrady's performance in some games this series, but today, he played his best and left it all out on the floor. PROPS to Tmac. Hopefully, Morey can do something with BJax expiring contract and get us some help. Again, I am proud of Tmac trying his best and putting up a fight.

19. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Are you a dumbass or what? You're acting like you're an expert when you're not even close to one. How can McGrady "rest" on the defensive end? He has been playing great defensive this game, and even so you can't "rest" on defense. And tell me idiot? Won't you be blaming and hating on McGrady if he did "rest" on defense?

Can't believe you're not banned yet. Idiot trying to play smartball :mad:

20. EGYPT

EGYPT Member

good job TMac :)